Bulgaria x Reader

─────𐬹◦✩◦𐬹─────
Awkwardness and bad advice
─────𐬹◦✩◦𐬹─────

"So, what do I do?"

That is what Milen asked Vladimir. They were in the crowded school canteen. Milen was asking for advice about confessions.

"Don't you have any experience with girls?"

Vladimir looked at Milen straight in the eyes, a smirk tugging on his lips. Milen just scoffed and avoided eye contact.

"You're literally enemies with a girl, Vlad."

Vladimir frowned but quickly returned to his playful mood.

"That's different! Her name isn't even worthy to come out of my mouth!"

Milen just smiled, Vladimir and Elizabeta had been enemies ever since they met.

"As long as you don't return to your habit when you talk to her, then your set to go!"

The Bulgarian was deep in thought after that. It took him a moment to realise Vlad snapping his fingers in front of his face.

"You seriously have fallen for her, friend! As long as you don't betray me for her and (Y/N), then I'm fine."

Then Vladimir walked off to his younger brother while eating an apple. Milen was left alone; he carried on eating his lunch. His mind still wandered to (Y/N). (Y/N) was good friends with Elizabeta and Alicia. She had beautiful (H/C) hair and lovely, cute (E/C) eyes. Milen had met (Y/N) when they bumped in the school corridor. He then got to know her when he sat next to her in maths. 

The bell rang and he walked off to class.

-----

Milen met up with Vladimir after school. Vladimir was smiling widely at him.

"So how are you going to confess?"

Milen just looked at him with confusion.

"Just tell her... that's what you told me to do!"

Vladimir just laughed at what Milen said. He was clutching his stomach, wiping his 'tears'.

"Milen, my friend, you need to woo a girl to get her. Give her a dozen of flowers. Kiss her on the lips. Confess out loud in front of everyone. Do something romantic!"

Milen was in utter confusion. He was more of a friendly guy than a romantic guy. His head was slightly tilted and his eyes widened. 'I'll never pull this off!' Was what he thought.

"Don't worry Milen! I can help you!"

He pulled Milen by the hand and started running off.

-----

"S-so (Y/N)," Milen leaned onto the locker beside (Y/N) and winked.

"Milen?" Was her only response.

"H-how about going to the c-cinemas tonight?" An awkward smirk plastered onto his face.

"Is this a dare? Are you alright? Is Gilbert forcing you to this?!"

Milen gave up. He could feel Vlad's and Aurel's eyes on his back.

"Sorry, (Y/N)." He sighed.

"Wait, Milen! What was this all about?"

"I was attempting to 'woo' you. Yeah, I was attempting to 'woo' you."

He visibly cringed. He was bringing back his habit of repeating himself in front of people.

"Really!? I already like you for who you are though! I don't want you to change. Who told you to 'woo' me like this?"

His eyes wandered to the two brothers hiding behind the corner, however, they disappeared in a flash when their eyes connected.

"So will you go out with me?"

Milen ignored the question (Y/N) asked about who and replaced it with his own. The girl nodded and kissed his cheek.

~~~~Extended Ending~~~~( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)~~~~~~

Cheering could be heard behind the new couple. A few whistles too.

Aurel and Vladimir were spinning in circles, happy for their friend. Milen blushed at the twos' antics.

"What are you two doing?!"