Twenty

Brendon's hand is probably on Ryan's ass, that's why Ryan has that look on his face LOL

---

Spencer and I were forced to leave the hospital because we were actual relatives of Jon's and because visiting hours were over. They said he was stable and doing good, and that he'd probably be sleeping until morning, so there was no point in sticking around. If anything happened, they'd call me.

They still haven't gotten a hold of Jon's parents, and I don't even know where he lives so I can't tell them.

Spencer and I are in his moms car, driving back to my apartment. Neither one of us has said a word, other than him asking me if I wanted to go home or to his house, to which I replied "home."

When we pull into the complex and he parks in front of my building, I tell him goodbye and get out of the car, walking up the walk way and going inside the building.

I stop in my tracks when I see Ryan sitting on the floor against the wall, his knees to his chest and his head down.

"Hey." I say quietly, making him look up at me.

"Hi." He avoids all eye contact with me and rests his head on his knees.

Taking my key from my pocket, I walk up to the door and slip it into the lock, turning it to the left and then I open the door.

"You can come in." Ryan gets up before I finish my sentence and he follows me inside the apartment, and he keeps walking until he reaches the first bedroom and he goes inside, closing the door.

I sigh to myself and toss the key on the counter and lock the door, then kicking off my shoes and taking my hoodie off and hanging it in the closet.

I doubt Ryan will talk to me at all, but I knock on the bedroom door anyway, hoping he'll answer.

The door opens and Ryan's standing in front of me, his hair a mess and his eyes are red.

"Can I come in?" I ask him, hoping he doesn't shut the door in my face.

Ryan moves aside and motions for me to come in and I walk past him and sit on the end of the bed.

"Why aren't you with your boyfriend?" He asks coldly, leaning his back up against the wall and staring at the floor.

"Ryan, he isn't my boyfriend."

"According to what you told the doctor, he is."

"I was just trying to make him tell me something." Ryan scoffs and puts his head back, resting it against the wall. "What did the cops say?"

Ryan shrugs a shoulder and sighs.

"How do I know him, did he hurt me, did I know he had a gun. Just basic questions. They're gonna contact me soon for something, I don't know."