Eighteen

Ryan and I held each other for at least ten minutes, standing in the middle of the living room crying together

Ryan and I held each other for at least ten minutes, standing in the middle of the living room crying together. It's crazy how much I've missed him.

When he pulls himself back, keeping his body close, his hands find their way to my face, cupping my cheeks and he kisses me. I fall into it instantly, tightening my arms around him and our lips move perfectly together. Just when I'm about to slip my tongue past his lips, he breaks the kiss and presses his forehead against mine.

I open my eyes and see that he still has his closed. 

"Do you forgive me yet?" Ryan asks softly.

"Ryan -"

He cuts me off with a kiss and then I'm being picked up and carried into the bedroom that Gerard and Frank were staying in before.

"Why are we -"

"I'm not laying in a bed that you had sex in with someone who wasn't me." He says before I can finish my sentence.

Ryan lays me on the bed and climbs on top of me, grinding himself into me and pressing his lips hard against mine. I kiss back and slip my tongue past his lips, loving the way he tastes and I didn't realize how much I missed it until now. His hands are under my shirt, pushing it up and moving down, kissing my jaw, then my neck and he keeps going down to kiss my stomach and then his hands are on the hem of my jeans, trying to pull them down but they're still buttoned.

When the kissing stops and Ryan's hands stop moving, I open my eyes and sit up on my elbows to look at Ryan and figure out why he stopped.

"What's wrong?" 

Ryan keeps his head down, like he's avoiding eye contact with me.

"When was the last time you and that guy did anything?" He asks quietly, making the memories from last night flood my mind.

"Yesterday." I tell him honestly.

I didn't think he could hang his head any lower, but he did.

"Did you do it to spite me or because you wanted to?"

"Both." I admit. 

"Did you shower afterward?" 

"Ryan, of course I did. Why are you asking me these questions?"

Ryan begins to kiss my stomach again and I close my eyes, dropping my head backward. He starts to unbutton and unzip my jeans and he pulls them down, taking my boxers with them. There's no hesitation when Ryan wraps his fingers around my half hard cock and he puts his lips around the head, swirling his tongue all around it. I sit up as much as I can to take my shirt off and let myself drop back onto the bed. Ryan takes more into his mouth, letting his head bob up and down in a fast motion while he's twisting his hand up and down the shaft as he sucks me off.

I almost groan when he stops and I open my eyes and look at him. Ryan pulls my jeans and boxers off the rest of the way and puts his hands on the backs of my thighs, pushing them up and he practically darts forward, his tongue moving across my hole. I moan loudly and he keeps doing it, hardly removing his tongue at all.