Seventeen

** Listen to the song

---

Jon was lying next to me when I woke up this morning, the blanket barely covering his naked form. I slowly got out of bed, my ass aching from the night before, and I went to the bathroom to shower.

When I got out and got dressed, Jon was in the living room by the front door, putting his shoes on. 

"Trying to make a run for it before I got out?" I joke, making him look up at me. He smiles and then chuckles.

"No, I just have things I gotta get done today." He says. I purse my lips and nod, putting my arms over my chest. "I'll talk to you later?"

"Yeah." I smile at him, he smiles back and then he leaves. I grin stupidly and drop onto the couch, putting my feet up on the coffee table.

I think I could get used to fucking my drug dealer.

-

Jon and I have a thing. I think? He comes over a lot more and we make out, sometimes we have sex, and he ends up spending the night. It's only been going on for two weeks.

He makes me forget about things that I don't wanna think about, and I don't want him to feel like I'm using him just so I can forget about everything. He really makes me happy and he's easy to talk to.

The last class of the day just got over with and it's Friday, so that makes today so much better. I'm walking to my locker, pushing through the crowds of people standing in the middle of the hall, and it isn't until I turn down another hall that I see him walking in my direction, and he instantly notices me too.

I feel like I've just been hit with a boulder and I have to stop and catch my breath. I honestly thought I'd never see him again after he left, but no, there he is. Right in front of me, being cute and stupid and why is he so adorable? I notice that he's coming toward me and I start to walk again, looking away from him and trying to get out of his sight. I finally get to the doors to leave, but a hand falls on my shoulder and I stop. I already know who it is.

"Hey." His voice rings through my ears, echoing in my head and making my heart hurt again.

I put my head down and then he pulls me to the side, away from the doors.

"What? What do you want? Why are you even here?" I ask angrily, looking him in the eye.

His eyes look the same, except the color seems like it's been drained. If that makes sense.

"I've been here for the last two weeks." He says like it was obvious. Like I was supposed to know that. "I have't seen you until now." He laughs shyly and looks down. 

"Where are you staying?" I ask him, lowering my voice.

"With Spencer." I furrow my eyebrows. "What?"