Chapter 24: Christmas

Lena POV
"Wake up wake up wake up! It's Christmas!" I say shaking (y/n) up and down. We've been at this house for a couple of weeks and it's been really fun. We've gone snowboarding, watched some movies, played some pool, had a snowball fight, and some other fun things.

"Mmmm. Five more minutes." (Y/n) says into his pillow.

"Let me think about that....nope." I say as I roll (y/n) out of bed and he falls to the ground.

"Lena!" (Y/n) scolds at me.

"You wouldn't be mad at wittle ol me for Christmas right?" I say with my hands behind my back acting innocent.

He sighs. "I can't get mad at that cute face." He gets up and walks to me and we kiss. "Merry Christmas Lena."

We're hosting a holiday party later today, but (y/n) and I are going to have our little Christmas before then. However, that still doesn't mean I'm not wearing my jingle outfit.

"You wear that every year, don't you?"

I giggle. "Of course! I love this holiday!"

"So, you wanna go first?"

I accept his request and I open it. It's a beautiful tea set. I cheer and kiss him.

"Now my turn." (Y/n) gets up and heads to the tree and grabs a box.

"Nonono. Not that one. Save that for last." I say.

(Y/n) says "okay. I can wait." And grabs a different gift. We continue opening several gifts until it's the last two.

"You first, Lena."

I open it and it's a beautiful necklace with a locket on it. I open the locket and it has a picture of us on our wedding day. It also has a quote (y/n) said to me.

I throw my arms around (y/n) and thank him. Then he opens his gift.

"It's...a doll. Thank you." (Y/n) says it, but he doesn't really mean it. I giggle.

"Could you imagine if the doll was real."

"That would be kinda creepy."

"Hahaha. No not like that. I meant, a real baby in your arms."

(Y/n) looks at me smiling. "No way!"

I nod. "I'm pregnant!"

(Y/n) is laughing and hugging me. "We're going to be parents. I can't believe it!"

We start to clean up and get ready for the party. I'm baking things and (y/n) is BBQing stuff. Once everything is ready, (y/n) and I decided to rest a bit. All of a sudden, (y/n) asks me a question that takes me aback.

"So, who's this Emily person?"

I gasp. "How do you know her?"

"You can't hand me invitations and expect me to not read who they are for. Also, you left your phone outside and it buzzed. So c'mon. Spill the beans."

I sigh. "Y'know how I'm bisexual, right?"

"Yeah. You cheatin on me?" He said with a smirk on his face.

"No I'm not. But during those years we were separated I was seeing Emily and dating her. Even brought her to see Winston a few Christmas's ago. Where were you during that?"

He thought for a moment. "I think I was still in Japan. Spent a couple years there. Ran a small garage before the run-in with the Shimadas. Proceed with your story."