Chapter 7: Unexpected Surprise

The two of you are still holding hands as you walk to your quarters. You run into Krista who looks at the two of you and smiles.

"It's about time!" She jokes and walks off.

When you reach your rooms, you ask Lena,"Are you hungry?"

She shakes her head, but her stomach says otherwise. This causes her to blush.

"You wanna go out and get something or stay here?"

"Let's stay here. I'm too tired to go out."

"Ok. I'll make you something." You slide your key card and open your door.
Lena POV
(Y/n) led me into his room and I start to look around.

"Sorry about the mess. Haven't been here in a couple months. Want something to drink?"

"Water's fine." I answer him. As I'm looking around, I see some pictures of (y/n)'s past. There's a picture of him at about the age of 5 I believe holding a baby Krista by the left of the queen-sized bed as well as a picture of him and Krista and who I'm assuming is his mom by the Golden Gate Bridge. On the right there's a group picture of everyone at Overwatch and another of him and...me?

"Do you remember that one?" (Y/n) asks as he hands me a glass of water.

"That was when we were stationed in New York, right? I remember we got lost in Times Square."

"Yep. I had to keep you from buying everything at the Hershey's store."

"In my defense, there was a sale going on."

(Y/n) smiled and walked to the kitchen to make dinner. I continued to look around the room. It definitely needed some cleaning, though it looked cleaner than my apartment back home.

After some time, (y/n) and I sit down at the table with our dinner. We spent most of the time catching up on each other's lives. Then we had some sundaes. Eventually, we started talking about the future of both us and Overwatch.

"You know, recalling Overwatch makes us criminals." I inform him.

"Yeah, well, what else is new?" He tells me.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, street racing isn't exactly legal in some places. Also, you were one before, too. I saw the news."

I smile then take a bite of ice cream. Just then there's a knock on the door.

Your POV
"I'll get that." You say. You go and open the door to see two people standing outside. One's your sister, the other is another girl. She has blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Hello (y/n). Long time no see." She has a Swiss accent. You know who she is. She has saved your life and countless others, after all.

"Hey Angela. You found this place fairly easily."

A British voice is heard. "Angie? Is that really you?" Just then a blue blur blinks past you. Lena is standing right next to you and is all smiles. She has whipped cream on her top lip.

"Hello Lena. I can see your still happy as always."

"I'm giving Angela a tour of the place. She just arrived about 10 minutes ago. She wanted to stop by and say hi."

You and Lena wave to Mercy and she waves back. Krista motions for the tour to continue and they leave.

"Since when did (y/n) and Lena start dating?" You hear Mercy ask Krista. You can't hear Krista's response because Lena closed the door.

"Uh. Lena?"

"What is it, love?"

"You have something..." you motion to your top lip and make a brushing movement.

She then looks at her bottom lip, causing her to be cross eyed. She then giggles.

"Wanna taste?" She asks? She walks up to you and proceeds to kiss you. At first you are surprised, but you eventually ease into it and kiss her back. Your arms go around her and see does the same to you. Once you guys are out of breath, you both pull back gasping for air.

"That was....unexpected. And creamy."

She laughed at that remark. She waved goodbye and went to her room next door. You cleaned up the table and went to bed, reflecting on what happened today.
(A/n) I'm probably not going to upload as often anymore, but I'm going to do my best. School is a bitch, so that's a problem. Also, I might start another         x reader soon, so if you know who you want it to be, just leave it in the comments. With that said, here's something creamy (headphones warning).