Chapter 23: The Circle of Life (Lemon🍋)

(A/n) as you can tell from the title, there may be some lemon 🍋 included. So when it's time, you may want to avert your virgin eyes if you'd like.

"Yeah. I think I do want a baby." Lena said, looking directly into your (e/c) eyes.

You start to process the request. Would you be a good father? You knew to not act like your own. But would you always be with your kid? Overwatch had a lot more troops now, and bases were reopening. However, that didn't excuse you from doing missions.

Then you remember that Ana had Fareeha while in Overwatch, so it was possible. And you wanted to make Lena happy.

"Okay." You smile at her. "Let's have a child."

Lena smiles hugely. "Really?" You nod and she throws her arms around you and kisses you.

"When do you want to start?" You ask her once you separate.

"Let's have dinner and take a bath first. The chapter has only begun."

"Right. We gotta have a bit of story before getting into the good stuff." (A/n) Goodbye fourth wall!

"So, what would you like for dinner?" You ask.

"Ummmmm. I don't know. Should we order pizza?"

You nod and pick up the phone and call the number on the fridge. Once it arrives, you and Lena sit at the dining room table and start to eat, talking about what to expect with a child. Lena was rambling on the possibilities if it were a boy or girl.

"If we had a girl, we could have tea parties and have fun with our hair. But if we had a boy, we could have hot wheels races and wear superhero outfits." She rambled.

"We wear those outfits already, like at ComicCon when we were Captain America and Agent Carter." You pointed out.

"Right...but it would be different, y'know?"

She had a point there. You two continued talking until you had one more slice in the box and you both went to grab it. You guys had a stare down. Rather than fight physically, you gave reasons.

"I paid for this." You said.

"Yeah, well I'm gonna have to wear maternity clothes." Lena said.

"You ate more. It'll make us even. Also you picked the toppings."

"You can't join me in the bath if you eat that."

Man, she plays dirty. You threw your hands up in defeat and Lena cheered.

"Ha. Bet you wish you were eating this. It's the best one of the box." Lena gloats.

"Gloat all you want. It's still cold. Also, you got a bit of sauce on top of your lip."

She grabs a napkin and dabs her face and grins. She puts her legs up on the table and smiled.

"Prepare the royal bath, my servant."

You scowl. "You're lucky you're cute."

She giggles and you get up to start the bath. Yes, a hot tub would be bigger and probably better, but that was outside, and you really didn't want to go out there due to the weather. You light a few candles and start the water.

"Be sure to add the bubbles." You hear Lena tell you from the hallway.

You let out a sigh and do so. Soon the two of you are lounging in the tub. It's quite relaxing, and something you hadn't really done while in Overwatch.

Lena is up against you playing with some bubbles wth your arms around her.

"Y'know I used to be a racer, too?" Lena says.

"Really?"

She nods. "Yep. I had an older Mazda that I modified. The total cost was at least 50,000 pounds (British currency, not weight.). It was worth it though. What car is yours modified after?"

"A Nissan GT-R. I don't want to get into price details."

"Okay. I had a blue and orange racing suit and people called me the Mach T. I almost won every race, but I lost a couple. One in South Korea and the other in Italy."

"That was you?"

"Yeah. You saw me race?"

"Saw you? I was the guy in front of you."

"No way!"

"Yep. That was me, before I even had Daisy."

She gave you a playful punch on the arm. "I lost money because of you!"

You two laugh and stare into each other's eyes.

"Are you ready?" You ask.

She nods and you two get out of the bathtub. You dry yourselves off and head into the bedroom.

(A/n) 🚨 Alert 🚨 Lemon 🍋 is in the works. If you do not want to know how babies are made or don't want to read it, please avert your virgin eyes. It's only my second one, so don't judge too harshly.

Lena practically tackled you to the bed and you smile looking up at her. She puts a hand on your chest and you kiss passionately. Normally this would be where you undid her bra, but you two were already unclothed from the bath. However, you did take off her accelerator. She could go a night without it.

You slid your hand to her opening and started to move your finger in and out. You could hear her moans as her soft lips were pushing against yours. You separate and she started to kiss your neck, occasionally biting down. Not too hard though. You did the same to her, kissing her neck and making your way down to her perky breasts.

You grab her breasts and start to massage them before putting one into your mouth, making Lena softly moan. You swap every couple of minutes, keeping eye contact with the one you love.

Soon Lena gets up and turns around still on top of you. She then grabs hold of your member and starts to suck it, and you start to lick her folds, then open then and lick her opening. She's moaning and you're groaning, both in a bliss.

You then see Lena stop sucking and let out a loud moan as she arches her back and releases her liquid. You look at her and smile at her blushing face.

Lena then gets up and places her opening over your member and starts to descend. She lets out a loud moan and starts to move her pelvis up and down. Her hands are on your chest and yours are on her waist, assisting her movement and helping you thrust into her. The only sounds are the skin slapping each other, your groans and her moans.

You feel Lena's skin get hotter and her toes start to curl. She bends over and kisses you, taking some of your breath away.

"I love you, (y/n)."

"I love you too, Lena."

You feel her walls close around your member and you release your seed into her as she releases her juices. She takes out your shrinking member and lays down next to you. Your arms are both around each other's necks as you stare into each other's eyes.

(A/n) Lemon 🍋 over. You can now put your thing back in its pants or take your fingers out of your pants.

"Now all we have to play is the waiting game." You say and kiss Lena's cheek. You two close your eyes for a few seconds and it's quiet, but then Lena says something.

"Ugh. The waiting game sucks. Can we play Super Smash Bros?"

You laugh. "Maybe tomorrow. Goodnight, Lena."

"Goodnight (y/n)"

(A/n) Ta-da! Baby making complete. Remember that it's only my second lemon, so don't judge it too harshly. Hope you've enjoyed the story so far. Winter break is approaching, so hopefully I can post more when my time isn't being dedicated to getting loot boxes. Have a nice day :D