Chapter 8: The Club

A few weeks have gone by and everyone who has been recalled has arrived in Gibraltar. You're reunited with old friends like Genji and McCree, but there are some new guys, too. One of them is Lúcio Correla dos Santos, and everyone knew who he was before he joined Overwatch. He was a world renowned DJ, and the only modern artist you liked to listen to. You preferred music from the 1970s and 1980s.

You and Lena are practically inseparable from each other. You guys go to the practice range, the gym, but you two usually just stay in either your room or Lena's room watching movies or TV.

One day, you and Lena were just chilling on your couch watching Rick and Morty when Lúcio knocked on your door. He said he was DJing at a club and was bringing everyone of Overwatch with him. You and Lena said you would go, and you said you would be a designated driver.

Timeskip to club
You were sitting at a table with Genji, Mercy, and Winston since the four of you were designated drivers.

"So, us four are volunteered designated drivers. Why'd you volunteer?" You asked the table.

Mercy was the first to talk. "Well, as you know, I'm the doctor of this group, so I need to set an example. Also, I just don't like the feeling of being drunk."

Genji was the next to volunteer. "Ever since I became a cyborg, I cannot have any alcohol. It tends to fry circuits and whatnot. *sigh* I'll never be able to enjoy sake again."

Winston was about to say why he was a driver, but you stopped him because everyone knew why. You all didn't want a repeat of what happened a few Christmases ago.

"Why did you decide to be a driver, (y/n)? Daisy could autopilot you back." Winston asked.

"Well, I'm not fond of hangovers. Also, it's fun to see what others do while they are drunk. They might not remember what happened, but you do."

Just then you saw Reinhardt on all fours with McCree riding him like a horse.

"Onward, Hasslehoff! Ride like the wind!" McCree told Reinhardt holding his hat in the air.

"I'm the German horse! Tremble at my might!" Reinhardt then did a mix between a hiccup and a bad interpretation of a neigh. The two then ran out of your sight, or galloped to say. Everyone at your table busted up laughing. Genji actually had to take off his mask to wipe tears from his eyes.

"See? If I weren't sober, I wouldn't remember that."

"Point proven. I can't wait to see their faces when we tell them the story." Mercy said. The four of you then clinked your glasses of soda.

Then Hanzo came up and randomly said "my father always told me... Son, your hand is not a woman." Then he walked off. All of you started laughing.

"Did your father actually say that?" You ask Genji.

"He did! I overheard him say that when I was 14!" Mercy then fell out of her chair laughing so hard. The four of you clinked glasses again.

Time skip to car ride home
You were driving in your car with Lena at the passenger side and Krista. Since your car was pretty small, Mercy took the majority of the Overwatch members in her SUV. You were doing your best to keep a straight face while listening to Krista and Lena's conversation.

"I loveeee you, (y/n). You know thaaaat?" Lena asked.

"Yes, yes I do. I'm not going to change that, even when you ask me five times."

"Heyyyy Krista. Youuure so lonely, love. When are you gooin to seeee anyone?"

"I did a while agooo. But I'm not lonely. I have me." Krista replied.

You pulled up to the base and helped Lena and Krista out. You had your arms locked to the two of them, practically dragging them. You got to Krista's room first and told Lena to stay outside. She nodded, then fell asleep. You caught her right before she could hit the ground, and lay her by the wall. You proceeded to help Krista get to her bed.

"How many times have we been through this process?" You ask.

"This is your thiiird time for meee, I think. But I've done it fooor you more. Hey look! A Cat!"She said as she pointed to the tv remote.

"Come on. Let's get ready for bed." You were pretty calm with her, and she was asleep in 2 minutes. You headed out and picked up Lena bridal style. You were going to put her in her room, but you didn't know the password. Then you decided to bring her to your room and tucked her into your bed. You got in next to her and kissed her forehead. You then proceeded to go to sleep.
(A/n) I apologize for this chapter. I'm running kinda low on ideas. My hope is I get a Halloween special out before Halloween, but it'll probably be after at this rate. I apologize for the drunk sentences, the typos were meant to be there, and I overall didn't find this piece as funny as it could've been. Also, thank you guys for over 500 views! Never expected it to be that high that soon.