FINAL CHAPTER!!!!!

JUSTINS POV

I sat silently listening to the preacher on the stand while the wind blowed with the sun out with my shades covering my red puffy eyes.

" Natina Benson . The sweet loving girl. Everyone loved-" The preacher began.

I was thinking of those good times we had. I'm going to miss her!

I was interrupted in my thoughts by my name being called.

" Justin" it was my turn to speak.

I walked up to the stand.

" um- I really wished I wasn't up here for this. I wished I was up here for our wedding ceremony . Natina, Natina, Natina. We have had our ups and downs but in the end everything was worth it. She - she was my one and only princess.You know, she would be known as my moms friends daughter , that was before I really got to know her. Then I started really seeing the beauty of her and her personality . We just clicked. Um- some things I really wished I hadn't done to her, but hey I can't turn back time but she will always be in my heart and soul. She will live with me for the rest of my life. I love you Natina Benson forever and always infinity . Thank you"

I said my speech and walked off.

I sat backed down in my chair . Some other people said speeches about Natina. Her mom , close friends.

~~~~~~~

Everyone was leaving the cemetery. I stayed behind.

" can I have a minute with her?" I asked the person before they put her down in the ground.

" hey baby girl. I love you forever and always infinity! I'll miss you . Why did you do this? Now I have to live with guilt on my back. It's all my fault!! I'm so sorry. I love you. See you in the after-life. Sleep tight baby girl! " With that I laid the pink rose on the casket. Her favorite colored rose.

~~~~~ A.N POV ~~~~

And with that justin left the cemetery with Natinas ghost behind him. Even thought he couldn't see her , she will always be on his back for support and love! They will always love each other forever and always infinity!

And that is the love story of Natina Benson and Justin Bieber.

______________________________

That ladies and gentlemen that is it!!!!! The last fucking chapter!!!

I had a blast writing this with you guys!!! This journey has been fun.....

Oh and please don't hate me for the ending !!! Actually I think it's sweet....

Please read my other ... " Biebers a Baddie"

LOVE U GUYS!!!!!!!
Support me by comments!!!

I'm out!! 👉👉👉