Chap.40 im like: Da Fuck

JUSTINS POV

I couldn't sleep last night. what Ryan told me was still lingering in my head.

" She's cheating on you....cheating on you.....on you"

Natina wouldn't do that! will she? No! She can't!

Well maybe. because I've hurt her emotionally and fiscally . This might be payback. No No no no no no. Shut up justin!!!! It's just a misunderstanding!

"Mmm morning babe" She said in her sleepy voice while getting out of the bed.

"Morning"

"You look like you've been up all night. What's up?" She ask, narrowing her eyes.

"Oh nothing I'm... sick? I just felt weird."

" oh okkk? I'll be back.. I'm going to go take a shower." she said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Why not on the lips? huh?" I thought .

"What?" she asked turning around, facing me.

Shit! I said that out loud !

"Oh nothing just.. thinking "

"Yea. sure." she said.

NATINAS POV

I took my shower and went out to the bedroom to find justin still on the bed. the same position he was in when I left.

"Justin. Babe? something's up?" I asked

"No!" He snapped. "listen I gotta go to the studio. This is your chance to fool around and not get caught!" he almost yelled.

"Justin what so you mean by that?" I asked trying not to get mad.

"Like you don't know?"

"I'm sorry babe. but I don't. I can't read minds!" I said bitchy.

"Oh you think your sly?" he said getting closer to me.

He was now walking towards me as I was backing away. I finally backed into a wall. He trapped me with his arms on the wall behind me.

"Now your not talking. huh?" his deep raspy voice said in front of my face.

"Justin your- your scaring me." I whispered .

I haven't seen him like this since he left rehab. Did I do something? I hope I'm not making it to obvious that I'm having Kurt teach me "kick ass".

"Oh baby I'm sorry. " Justin started. He then got closer to my ear. " I guess you've came to your senses." he whispered in my ear then walked away to the closet.

I walked downstairs to the living room, turning on the TV. I was lost in thought. till I heard justin slam the side door to the garage. He slammed it so hard that I jumped.

"What have I done?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Justin normally comes home around 5:30 pm from the studio.

It's now 4:00 . tomorrow I have my last meeting with Kurt then I'm all set! I have really learned how to protect myself. I'm even more confident!

I decided to have Kurt come over for one last class before the last class ( sorry if that was confusing ) .

I called him up telling him to be quick before justin comes home . like I said. justin will freak if he knew that I was hanging with Kurt. He cares about me.

"Girly open up!" I heard someone say at the door. Kurt .

"I'm coming !" I yelled.

~~~~
JUSTINS POV

"dude how you holding up?" Ryan asked.

"Bad. I was being a dick to her this morning. I guess I was trying to scare her into telling me the truth. you know, if she's cheating on me?" I said feeling guilty.

" You still have no clue If she's "getting around" haha" Ryan joked.

"Dude I'm not laughing" I said bluntly pointing to my mouth, proving I wasn't laughing .

" Sorry just- trying to light up the mood I guess."

"Plus it wasn't even that funny. Anyways- no I still haven't had any clues if she's ..what you say - " getting around"" I said.

"Ok...... Dude I have a plan." Ryan excitedly said.

"Tell me"

"Ok so you come home at 5:30 right?"

"Right"

"So, go home now and see if she's there or if someone else is there. At the house " Ryan said.

"PERFECT!!! Thanks bro. I own you one. I gotta go." I said.

"Alright bro. good luck !" Ryan yelled

"Thanks!!!! I need all the luck I need!!!!!"

~~~~~

NATINAS POV

"OK and if they are trying to run away you would want to point the gun sideways- like this." Kurt said as he was showing me.

"Ok like this?" I asked clueless.

"Just like that"

He was behind me having his hands on my hands guiding me . If you were behind us, you'll probably think that he was trying to cop a feel or something. but ew. No!

"Ok so then ther-" Kurt didn't finish his sentence . he was cut of by yelling.

"THE FUCK!!!" I heard someone yell.

It was justin.

_______________

Shit just got real!!!!! lol anyways I'll update soon! I won't go on strike like I normally do, right?

Yah or nah???