Chap.45 faking it

SELENAS POV

So today I'm going pretend that im hanging out with Natina when really I'm not. I have a sweet plan. I just hope it doesn't backfire!

"Hey justy!" I said cheerfully thinking of my masterpiece walking down the stairs to where he was

"DONT- please don't call me that!" He was about to yell at me but didnt.

"Oh sorry- why is that?" I asked but probably knew the answer.

"It's just she - use to call me that. Sometimes " he said looking at his shoes while sitting on the sofa.

"Who's she?" I asked wanting him to say her name. I love reminding him of her. I guess you can sorta say I like seeing him in pain .

"Nattie-" He said with a tear rolling down his cheek. Bulls-eye!!

Damn he does call her that. Nattie ...

"I'm sorry I- I didn't know." I said acting sad that he hurt my feeling by almost yelling at me.

"No no no - don't feel bad . I'm over her it's just. it's going to take time. you know?" He said finally looking at me across the room.

"Hey when are you and "her " going to hang out. today ?" he asked .

"Umm her as in....? " I asked him again bring in back into Natina-reality.

"Your doing this on purpose ." he said quietly but his eyes. oh those eyes were just.. creepy. Now I know how Natina felt earlier . I kinda got scared and covered it up.

"Oh Natina - um *clears throat* yea yea today's the today." I said stumbling over my words.

"Ok. When?" He asked now with his eyes back to the big brown orbs he normally has.

Shit I had to make up a time .

"Umm like in - I believe 30 minutes or so maybe 20 ." I said pretending to remember what time I was suppose to hang with her.

"Oh ok. So I'm here alone again?" He asked with sorrow in his eyes and voice.

"Oh babe you missed me yesterday? oh that's sweet!" I said walking towards him pulling him into a hug.

"Umm yea I guess you can say that. Listen I've been thinking.
Your there for me and I respect that. I'm starting to see some very strong feelings forming inside my heart." His voice was cracking . Shit please don't say for Natina.

I groaned. "for who?"

"You ?" he questioned at the end.

"Justin. you don't know how long I've been wanting you to say that!!!!!!" I said pulling him into a kiss.

At fist he didn't kiss back but then his lips started to move the way I taught him when we were dating. I missed this.

"Now that bitch Natina isn't in the way." I accidentally said.

"What?" justin said pulling back.

"Oh um-" quick Selena come up with a good-ass lie.

"Did you just call her a bitch?" he asked but he wasn't mad!

I started to fake cry.

"Yes justin! she insulted me yesterday!"

"What!? what she do!?!??" he asked

"I told her that she hurt you and that she should stop bad mouthing you and then she just blew off. She called m- me all the bad- words an-and she slapped me!!!" I cried harder.

"What she's bad mouthing me?!" He asked shocked .

"Yea she saying how you cheated on her so she can get all the guys. I guess she never loved you ." I said wanting to see his reaction.

"Umm- n- wh- yea umm- so she slapped you why is there no red mark. you know you always mark up even when someone touches you?" he asked hiding the fact he was going to ball-his eyes out.

"Make-up" I lied again.

"Oh baby girl I'm so sorry." with that he hugged me.

"Please don't tell me your going to hang with that slut again today are you? "he asked. YES HE CALLED HER A SLUT!!!! he completely hates her guts now.

I hesitated.

"Um-uh- yes. We somewhat made up. We are just clearing things off our chest." I lied again. damn I really hope that this plan doesn't back-fire!

"Oh ok. By the way it's passed 30 minutes. You probably need to meet up with her right?" he asked holding back his tears . Damn he's a wreak.

"Oh yea I'll see you in about an hour ." I said giving him kiss on the lips .

"Oh k bye"hes sweet . now I kinda feel guilty.

~~~~~~~~~

I am going to talk to Natina though. I have a plan !!!

I called her up and asked if I can give her a present Justin is giving her. I told her to meet me outside for five minutes . That's all I need.

"What now - you said something about some present?" she asked threw the window in the car, stopping right in front of the house .

"Oh yes here- oh shit looks like I left it inside. I'll be right back.." and with that I ran behind the house to put on the makeup that looks like I've been beat up bad!!!

Busted lip

Black eyes- note I said eyes not eye

Crooked tooth/fake one

Looks like I've been sliced on my cheek.

And also bruises on my cheeks and forehead.

I look like shit. But feel wonderful.

I then went into the back door.

"JUSTIN HELP PLEASE!!!! I CANT WALK!!!!!!! PLSASE"

___________________

dayumm!!!!! I told you drama was starting the next chapters!!! hahahaha Selena is a complete bitch huh???

Tell me what you think is going to happen.... Hahah!!

Oh and I might update tonight again or tomorrow .... Think of it... I've updated three times today.. I think ??? Did i?

Anyways same-o-same -o 👇

Vote 👏

Comment (on what you think is gonna happen) 🙏🙏

All dis shit 👆👆👆

Lov u guys 💕😘..... Bad bitch out 👉