chap.26 Now I Know Bieber

" Ok is my car outside or?" I asked cori getting into my regular clothes. " no, but I can go to your house and get it for you." she said. " ok Thank you so much" I thanked Cori. " no worries it will probably take me 10 min to get back, ill see ya" Cori said walking out. " again thank you" I said now getting the paperwork and my phone. I found the waiting room. I sat down in a chair next to a big glass window so I can see when Cori comes back with my car. I started going through my missed calls and text messages on my phone. I had 6 miss calls. All from my mom of course! As I was scrolling down my contacts I found Justins contact. Then I started thinking why did he leave me. Wouldn't he would want to know if I was ok? I guess no. I don't know. Then all of a sudden I was snapped out of my thoughts by a honk outside. it was cori with my car. I walked outside.

" hey thanks so much" I said getting into my car. " your welcome, ill see you later" cori said " thanks" I said back. " oh hey Nattie" Cori said " yea" " Justin called me. he has a surprised at home for you he said" cori said. " oh ok thanks" I said. "oh and Natina" "yea" " you scared me please don't try anything like that again." Cori said. At first I didn't know what she ment then I realized. I just tried to commit suicide last night. " yea im so sorry" I said " yea" she said and walked away.

I raced home going bout 70 on the main strip to me and Justins house. I was excited wat was in stock for me. Maybe this was why he left the hospital in a rush. I parked my car right next to Justins car in the garage. I got out of the car locking it with my keys. I opened the door and there was rose peddles leading a pathway to me and Justins bedroom. I walked up the long stairs and turned into our bedroom. I saw Justin with his shirt off (not surprising) With some baggy basketball shorts on sitting peacefully on our bed. Smelling a pink rose in his hand. I cleared my throat and he looked up at me in his sexy eyes ( you know, when he squints them a bit). " Hey Baby" he said in his sexy voice. " hey" I simply said. " Why did you do that" he asked me. Again, at first I didn't know what he was talking about. " The suicide?" I asked. he turned his head to his bare feet. I heard him sniffle. " yea. that" he said disgusted. " oh..." I said " im sorry" " That's how much you love me" he said looking back up. " yea Justin I thought It was over completely " I said looking down. he got up and came over to me in the doorway and cupped my cheeks in his hands. " babe I would never.never.ever hurt you like that please don't ever. ever . ever. do or think that again. PLEASE baby girl. For me?" he said. I saw a tear fall out of his eye. " I promise" I said. then he hugged me. we stood there hugging for 5 minutes. It felt good to be in his arms again. " I have something for you." he whispered to me in his raspy voice. he pulled me over to the bed. " sit " he said. he pulled a small case. a ring case. " babe this right here took me forever to get it. in a day. This right here is a promise ring. I promise you that I wont ever hurt or hit you. or sexually force you to do something. I really love you Natina Benson. Do you accept this very expensive promise ring?" Justins little speech made me tingle inside. " of course babe" I said. "mmm good" he said and took the ring out of the case and slid it on my ring finger. I took a closer look at the ring. on the back of it it read Justins Girl... Natina. on the top it was a huge diamond . not to big. " I love you" Justin said I looked up and realized he was already starring at me. " ohh Justin I love you to." he climbed onto me and pushed me up the bed more. we started making out." oh theres one more surprise" he said getting up.

He went into the bathroom and came back out with something behind his back. "babe please just let me do this its not gonna hurt. If you think of it, its actually pretty cool and sexy." he said. " babe what up talking about" I said now sitting up on the bed. he pulled out a tattoo leaser. " babe your gonna give me a homemade tattoo?" I said " yea, but its where I want it that's gonna shock you." "go on" I said. he climbed back onto me. " its right here" he said lifting my shirt and my pants a little down. " a little down the V-line?" I questioned." yea" he said worried that I would say no. " what will it be." I asked " well I was thinking it will say " WARNING: Biebers place only" with an arrow pointing to your crotch." Justin Said. "Ok but do you know how to do this?" I asked scared. " yea babe trust me" " ok then go for it" I said.

Justin sat in between my legs. " tell me when your ready babe" he asked. " just get it over with" I said knowing what pain will come. "AHHHHHH shit"