chap.25 Maybe it is Love

Justins POV

" I believe you" I saw Natinas eyes wide open with a smirk on her face. Those eyes,,, those pretty brown eyes that sometimes turn green when shes happy or most of all, blushing.

Natinas POV

"mmm" I said while turning to my side on the hospital bed feeling a little light-headed. I heard talking from outside of the door. I didn't know who it was. but I do know that it was Cori and someone else. " its not what you think it is, you know with me and the selena thing." I heard a deep raspy voice say. Right then I didn't know who selena was or whos voice said that. Should I?? " Well you broke Natties heart, well look, she tried to kill herself." I heard Cori say. Just then everything came back to me. EVERYTHING! My boyfriend choose that slut selena over me! I heard cori and Justin talk some more. "mm I have to hear this" I said to myself.

I listen to the whole convosation with Cori and Justin. Even though I forgive Justin all the time with his stupid ways. I heard in his voice that he was truly sorry. I even think he was crying. Plus he went with Selena to that Dinner thing to tell her off not for a actual date. Oh god im so relieved. " Now the only thing is will Natina believe you." I heard Cori say. of course I believe him. should I say something. like "of course" or a "yes I do". I had to say something. " I believe you". I said, they both turned around. Cori and Justin. His eyes looked so relieved or happy or shocked. I just starred at his pretty brown orbs. he did the same with mine. We starred at each other for about at least a minute. Then he left. He ran out of the hospital without saying anything. He had a huge smile on his face before he left. then he ran out. What was he doing?

"your up?" Cori asked walking in the room. "ye-yea" I said shakily. " did you hear everything?" Cori asked again. " no-well yea- yea I did" I admitted. "yea" Cori simply said. "why did Justin leave. I thought he was sorry" I said worried. "well I don't know why he left, but I do know that he loves you!" Cori said. " yea?" I asked. " yea, do you love him?" Cori asked as if I didn't " of course" I said. " well good, so im going to the food court. Your doctor said you will be out of this place like in 1 hour. all we need to do is sign something for suicide." Cori said like she was mad at me for doing something so stupid. I mean shes right for thinking that. Why did I try to kill myself? I didn't mean it like that. I just wanted to make the pain go away and blackout for a minute. well I guess that ended up being suicide. I know what your thinking this girl tried killing herself over a boy?. Well no. he wasn't just a boy. He was the boy I loved with all my heart then BANG! I get stabbed with a knife, right in my heart. But I really should get the whole story before trying anything like that again, right?

"Miss. Benson" my doctor said. " yea?"  I asked. " well your set to go. but will you mind taking these papers home and sign them about suicide thoughts please. we don't want you to try and hurt yourself again." he asked. "of course that's fine" I simply said feeling guilty. " Alrighty here ya go and your clothes and phone is over there." he said handing me the papers and pointing to the corner in the room where my stuff was. " alright thanks so much for my irresponsible ways." I said thinking Why the fuck I tried doing that thing you call suicide? " hey don't let yourself down. this boy came in I think its the boy my teenage daughter is crazy about. umm Justin beaver?" he questioned. "no- ha-bieber" I said. " oh yea right. bieber. anyways he said " that girl with the brunette hair in that room. I love her and please take care of her." he said while running out the hospital. So trust me your in goods hands if you two are together." the doctor said. " ha yea we're together." I said now blushing.

But im still wondering why Justin ran out of the hospital. We had a connection when we where starring in our eyes earlier. Did I do something?

What do you think?? Honetly I think my writing has became twice as better from when I first started. please keep reading!!! Even tell friends about my stories. I will add you on my charm bracelet, if that's possible? lol

ANYWAYS I HAVE A NEW STORY THAT IM GONNA DO IN A WEEK OR SO ITS CALLED " Some Things Just Cant be said,,,, Justin Bieber Fanfic"  ITS A LITTLE ABOUT THE SAME AS THIS ONE BUT BUT A WHOLE DIFFERENT PLOT. TELL ME IF YOU WANT THE SAME TYPE OF STORY AS THIS ONE OR A COMPLETE DIFFERENT ONE. PLEASE TELL ME BEFORE I START WRITING IT NEXT WEEK!!!!!! THANKS

-BELIEBER