Chap.14 a couple??

It was Friday morning. I woke up in Justin's bed. alone. I remember last night perfectly. he left me in the bed alone all because he doesn't want to see my scared body. it's not that bad just cuts and bruises. I mean for him it might be bad but for me I'm use to it.
I put on the clothes I had on the night before and grab my keys and head downstairs. I see Justin on the sofa still crying. I walk over to him. " Justin stop. please boo your over reacting. I'm use to my body being bruised and stuff." I said. " thanks Natina that makes me feel better." He said. " Damn I get the sarcasm." I said tying to make him laugh. instead he gets up and says. " maybe you should just go, I don't think I can see you for a while." "Justin just chill-" I said " no Natina seriously just leave ok. you don't need to be around me." he said. " but Justin." " shut up and and fucking leave. this is the last time I'm gonna tell you. bitch just leave." he yelled and grabbed a flower vase and threw it at me. lucky me I ducked just in time. I started crying because I remember him saying.... FLASH BACK. "no please don't flinch I won't hurt you I promise baby girl" he said. "What you mean", I said. " think of you as a glass vase, I won't break you every again ill be gentle"........ END OF FLASH BACK.

I picked up the flower that was on the ground. "Justin what did I do." I simply said and walked out. I look at the window from oustside. he was starring at me. I got a little creeped out but since I knew it was Justin I just shrugged it off.

I got to my house and packed my things and left my moms house and left a note stating I was going on a trip. really I was moving out. I called Cori asking if was ok if I stayed there until I find a place of my own. She said it was fine.

I got to coris house and I unpacked my stuff . i just plopped myself on my bed and realized that I wanted to move out of the state. I wanted to just leave all of this drama and start a new life. Why would Justin would not want to be around me or be with me. I thought. I must be a bad person. so I decided to delete everything of Justin. pictures his number, text, snapchats, everything. I basically X him out of my life. " So how was sex with the Justin Bieber." Cori asked. " I don't want to talk about." I snapped back. "jeez bitchy much?" " sorry just let's just try to forget him". I said. " your right that's the reason why you came here. your trying to forget." she said" thanks I'm tired. I'm going to bed." I stated. " ok girlie c ya in the morning." Cori said.

Whatcha think ...,u like??? I no it's short but I'm writing this on my phone. so.......