Chap.43 talking part.2

SELENAS POV.

I was driving to Justins house from Natinas. she told me everything that happened. The truth . I actually feel bad for her.Justin won't give her a time of day.

Do I plan on telling Justin the truth? I don't know.. I'm really trying to not be "that bitch" everyone calls.

I'll see what happens when I get to Justin's .

JUSTINS POV

I was waiting for Selena to come back from where Natina was staying.

" Hey hey!!!" Selena yelled.

" someone looks happy?" I said
"So.. Did I see what I thought or? I said scared of her answer.

" justin I'm sorry, but you saw what you thought. She was cheating" She looking happy and some what guilty. What happened over there?

" oh alrighty umm. Anything else?" I asked hiding the fact I really feel like killing myself.

" yes- we are going to hangout tomorrow. " she said cheerful. You see she's changed! That's one good thing.

NATINAS POV

I told Selena everything as in the truth. I hope Selena tells Justin the truth and he gives me a chance to explain. I miss him.....

JUSTINS POV

Even though I'm hurting inside that she cheated and that I still love her, I'm completely over her . I don't want nothing to do with Natina . I hate her!!!!! She broke my heart..... Somehow she's gonna have pay!!!!

_____________________

I know it's short!!!! It's short because I'm trying to fit all the writing in the chapters!!!! I got this.......But don't worry I'm posting like twice a day... I'll post right after this one..... Shit I'm excited for u guys to find out wat happens in da end!!!!!!!!!!

Vote

Comment

Whatever

See ya ..... In a lil bit