Chap.5 making up

"I think I love you too" I said, he's eyes got big. " Natina what makes you say that I'm a jackass I'm a bully I hit, rape, slap, punch, you,, after all of that you love me?" He asked " Justin I've always liked you" I said looking down about to cry. He came up to me I flinched. " no please don't flinch I won't hurt you I promise baby girl" he said. "What you mean", I said. " think of you as a glass vase, I won't break you every again ill be gentle". He said he hugged me so tight I couldn't breathe. I cried into his chest thinking of all the times he has hurt me. " Justin please promise me we can have normal sex" I said laughing. " i promise" he said with a chuckle.
I got off his bed about to walk down the stairs when I felt his hand intertwine with mine. We were holding hands. " wait Justin were are the kids" I asked. " O about that, I took them over my friend Ryan's house so I could mess with you" he said with a half smile. " are you mad" he asked. " as long as I still get paid" I said laughing. " you will" he said. " friends"? He asked " friends". I said shaking his hand.

I know its short but how u guys liking it want more sex and drama or should i just stop.!!!! PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!!!!