Chap.19 the pain

Hey this chap. might be short. I'm grounded from my computer for a week. so yea. on with the story right!

Natina POV

me and Justin got in his hit car and drove to ihop. I thought I saw Selena's car in the parking lot but It might just be another persons car. whatever. I was interrupted in my thoughts by Justin. " what's wrong baby"? he asked so sexy. " nothin just hungry. c'mon I'm starvin' Marvin'!!!" I said.

We sat down at our seat. and started to eat. " Ummm so damn good, but not as good as Natina ." I heard Justin mumble to himself thinking I didn't hear. " Baby it's my treat, ok? ok" he said. " r u sure babe I mean we eat like men. well at least I do. it'll be a fortune."? I asked. " babe I'm positive." he said.

I turned around as I hear the bell above the entrance from the door to see who it was. it was Selena. SHIT!!! I turned to see if Justin saw her apparently he did. he winked at her!!!! " oh hell no!!!" I yelled and stormed out. " no nattie it's not what you think." I heard him say.

Justin's POV

I hurried up and paid the bill and got out of there looking for my baby girl. I got in my car and looked for her. I decided to Go back to our house and see if she was there. I arrived at the house finding her car was still here. " yes" I said to myself. I got into the house and ran to our bedroom and happened to find Natina sitting on the bed in my big t-shirts she always wore. " Natina please let me explain." I begged.

Natina POV

" You know Justin you must really have a confused mind. are u retarted?" I asked. " listen Natina don't say that. you know I'm in my right mind frame just hear me out." he said. " no your so stupid I can't believe I fell for my own bully who hits, rape,,, does everything to me." I yelled. "DID... I DID THOSE THINGS TO YOU!!!!" he yelled while putting his hands in fist. I walked up to him and said. " hit me Justin, I want to feel the pain." within seconds his fist swung and hit my jaw. then I fell in the floor. he started kicking me and stomped on my head. I started to crawl away trying to let him know that's enough. but no he was in fight mode nothin could stop him. then finally he grabbed my waist and threw me against a hard wall. " Justin" I mumbled. " what that you want more. ill give you more." he said. then he grabbed my hair and dragged me to the steep stair case. " I love you." I said before he threw me down. " shit" he said and walked away I just laid there knowing I got my small ass beat to the ground. damn our relationship doesn't make sense. I noticed that my eyes wore swollen shut. I know that I was beat bad. but I wanted to feel the pain because the way I felt when Justin winked at Selena.i knew that I have felt worse pain.

It's not that Justin doesn't love me its just .......I don't know maybe he's confused about how he feels. I don't know I'll have to ask. I crawled back into our room to find it smokey in there. then I realized he's back to smoking weed. he does that when A. he's depressed or B. when he loses something he loves.

"Justin please I need help" I mumbled. I couldn't see him bc of my eyes. " what babe stop haha, you need wat? Jerry?" he said high. " no Justin please I'm to sore. I need help I can't see!!" I tried yelling but couldn't cause I had a busted lip. " babe listen I can give you Jerry but you can't b a bitch and try and get me off." he said out of his mind. when Justin is high that's when he mostly hits and says mean stuff to me. " Justin stop I'm very sore." I said while he was picking me up and heading to the bed. "babe your gonna get fucked. dont fight it!" He simply told me. he took off my undies and his t-shirt that was big on me. " Justin just do- I was interrupted by his huge dick. " ow Justin that's to deep!" I said. " babe I'm sorry." and he went slower. it actually started to feel good even though I was sore from that hard ass beating. " Justin I'm gonna cumm" I said. " don't cum yet" he said. I couldn't hold it. I accidentally let loose and Cumed. " fuck didn't I tell u not to cum. bitch." he said. " I'm sorry" I said. " but I love you" he said." now since u disobeyed you will have a punishment." he said. " he tied me up on the bed and started fucking me really hard for what seemed like hours. I Cumed way to much and squirted. he finally left the room. I heard the downstairs Tv turned on. and I fell asleep.

What you think enough drama Or to much!!!?????? stay tuned!!!!!