Chap.37 shes scared

Justin POV

Today is the tomorrow of the kidnapping that Jon did. Natina is scared shitless.

I'm holding her in my arms while she's sleeping. Last night I had a hard time getting her to sleep because she was so scared. What am I going to do when I need alone time in the studio? I love Natina and I don't ever want to see her like this. It brakes my heart!

"Mmm" Natina mumbled in her sleep while squirming in my arms. I needed to shower, so I decided to slightly slip out of our grip and head for the bathroom.

I gently slipped my right arm out of Natinas grip trying not to wake her . "No Ju-Justin stay. please?" She said sleepily. "babe I need to shower." I said referring to my workout last night. "No Justin. please. I'm-I'm scared." She said insecure. "awww baby I'm sorry. i'll stay. I love you" I whispered in her ear while laying back down.

"Justin..Why?" Natina asked. What does she mean? "why what? I asked curious. "why did you stay? Why did you choose to stay with me?" She said. " well because you looked scared and I couldn't resist that look on your face- it hurts me." I said. " No not just now. I mean ever since you saw me last night at the hotel in the corner. Why?" She asked again. "Babe Seriously?" I said a little frustrated. "Justin-yes." " It's obvious . Because I'm insanely in love with you. Why would I just let him hurt you like that ?" I finally said. " I love you too" Was all she said.

We started to kiss. Make-out. Then started slowly taking off clothes. "mm Justin can you?" She said " oh-yea. I'm sorry baby. I forgot." I said.
I get it. She wasn't ready for sex yet right after she just got raped. I get it.

"Thanks Justin. Your amazing." She said kissing my nose . " Just remember I love you forever and always!" I reminded her. " Yes Justin I know. Same with me. I love you too baby."

......This girl

Heyyyyyyyy boring chappy. I know. I'll update soon. more drama to come btw