chap. 23 Really?

" Hel-hel-hello" I said shakily. " just to let you know its true.. about me and selena." Justin said like he was not ashamed of it. I felt my eyes starting to water. I turned my head and saw Cori mouthed " put him on speaker". I did as she said. " Babe, say something?" Justin said. " im sorry I-I cant. here" I said giving the phone to Cori. " hey dickhead, its Natinas Bitch of a friend Cori. Explain. Now!!" Cori yelled into the phone. I walked out of the room thinking was that justins way of breaking up with me. How could he! Everything was going great. Then this?

I walked into the bathroom. looking at myself in the mirror. my stained red eyes. my mascara and eyeliner was running. I looked like a train wreck. I remembered from when I broke my leg I had pain-killers for the pain. I don't remember throwing them away. I opened the cabinet door and my eyes widen. I felt like I was looking at millions of money. I grabbed the pill bottle. it read " Benson ,Natina   Take 1 Pill twice a day for 3 weeks". I ignored the label and I opened the cap and and took out 1 pill and swallowed it. It felt like heaven. " Forget this" I said and jugged down like 20 or 25 pills. I felt my eyes roll in the back of my head and I blacked out.

CORI's POV

" hey dickhead, its Natinas Bitch of a friend Cori. Explain. Now!!" I yelled into the phone. " Listen I prefer talking to Natina bout this" Justin said. " Listen if you want to break up with her, just say it." I said bitchy. " Listen call me when Natina wants talk". Justin said annoyed about to hang up. "ill take that as you do want to break up with her" I said. " if you to think that go ahead". Justin said then hanged up. I even felt my eyes starting water. "Man, that was cold" I said to myself. I realized Natina want around. " Natina lets forget about that jerk and eat icecream". I said looking for her. "Nattie,, don't make me look for you". I said annoyed. I looked in the kitchen and back in the living room where I was. I was about to head upstairs when I remembered the bathroom. "Nattie, come out come out wherever you are." I said trying to cheer myself up from what just happened. I knocked on the bathroom door. I didn't hear anything from the other end. I busted into the bathroom. "Found Cha" I yelled. I just stood there in shock watching Natina passed out on the bathrrom floor with her head on the bathtub rim. "Natina!!!!" I ran up o her holding her. "Nattie, please your all I have!!!!! Please don't go!!!!!" I held her skinny small body in my arms. Remembering Justins song " Die in Your Arms" . No this cant be.  Then I remembered the only way to save her was the ER. I grabbed her and swung her over my shoulder. realizing how over protectively strong I was. I put Natina in my backseat and floret to the hospital.

I got to the ER and I ran inside leaving Natina in the car. I saw the front desk and ran to it. "umm hi-umm I -uhh -need" I stuttered. " Honey whats wrong, breath." the nice chucky lady said at the front desk. " My-uhh-friend overdosed. - shes in the backseat of the silver Honda Civic in the front of the door." I said out of breathe. " o god thanks honey. Boys!!" The lady called out 2 buff guys and they ran to my car. I sat down crying my eyes out wondering whats gonna happen to natina. Oh god please help her!!