Chap.20 consoling

I woke up with my hands tied to the bed butt naked. I tried getting loose but I couldn't. I couldn't remember wat happened yesterday all I know was that I'm really sore and my eyes are badly open but I can see a little bit. plus I have a huge bruise on my side. I heard Justin came in. " fuck babe wat happened last night. SnM?" he asked. " no I think- you winked at Selena." I said now remembering everything. " oh yea and you told me to hit you and I accidentally went overboard." he said feeling bad. " Babe I'm so sorry I just blank out thinking that I'm fighting a guy off of me not my baby girl." he said. " Justin u apologize way to much. just let me go and ill be out of your life forever." I said. " babe to let you know I was winking at Ryan that was at ihop that was behind Selena. he was my wingman. since I never really took you out before. I didn't know how to really act. so I got Ryan to just watch and see how I did just in case If I started to act like a goof. Selena just happen to be at the wrong spot at the wrong time." Justin said now crying while untying me. " babe talk about bad timing right. babe why are you crying.?" I asked worried. " lets face it. even when I say how much I'm not going to hurt you I still do. maybe I should go to rehab or a consoler." he said sobbing. " Justin you know that would help for me. but do you want to?" u asked. " yea babe ill do anything for you. whatever it takes." he said.

The next thing I knew we where in the car driving to a place we found online that Justin can go to get help. come to find out is that I need consoling to. so me and Justin decide to take sessions together starting now.

-in the session-

'Hi my name is Alicia and I guess I'm your consoler for a while." the new consoler said smiley. "So Justin I heard your putting your hands on girls, uhh?" she said. "yea" he said weakly. " tell me why" Alicia said. " well when I was like in the 4th grade I got bullied and I never had the nerve to stand up for myself. so now since I'm more buff. anyone or anything that ticks me off I hit. and I've done it so much now it's like I blank out and I just go. like when I'm hitting my baby girl. I think that I'm in a fight with those boys from 4th grade." Justin said hugging me. " ok that makes since . ok Natina tell me about how you feel when he hits you." Alicia asked. I turned around to see Justin's Wes look weakly into mine " well.

Ill upgrade like tomorrow I promise.