Chap.31 the date

NATINAS POV

shit what am I going to do?? Even though I am starving I can't eat. But I really want me and Justin to be happy. I'm sad.

I walked over to the dress. I picked it up and tried it on. Damn I look good. The dress fit my curves perfect!!! I went in the bathroom and looked in the body mirror and stood there looking at my stomach. I am really fat ( btw she really isn't!!! She just thinks that). I went into the shower to take off all the stress I've been having about Selena and my weight. I got out, slipped on the dress then I got a text from justin

"Hey babe I'll be waiting outside in about 30 minutes. I haven't seen you all day.... I really miss you and your touch!!!"

I texted back saying: " oh babe I'm happy that I was treated well today.. But why so??? I missed you too!!!"

"Babe I'll tell you why at dinner. I miss you more!"

I was going to text back saying that I miss him more. But then it would have turned into a texting fight into who misses who more.

I went into the closet and got out my new pumps/heels. Then I put on a buck-load of make-up, but I still look natural and cute. After that I put on my. Literally my perfume and went downstairs.

While I waited on Justin I texted Cori.

"Hey bitch just wanted to let you know that I'm going on a date with Justin. So please don't interrupt our date with bunches of text and calls!!! Anyways love you I think I hear Justin outside. see ya!"

I walked outside to find Justin leaning on a car. " Babe by just looking at you in that dress is giving me a boner." He said. " Justin stop.... I'm blushing!!" I said shyly. We hugged and kissed about five minutes until Justin said. "Hey babe as much as I would love to make out with you I got reservations set up at the restaurant." He said rubbing my cheek. " hmm ok" I said smiling.

~ At the restaurant~

"Babe what do you want on the menu?" Justin asked. "umm I guess I'll have the salad with the chicken Alfredo." ( I just realized that Justin's friend Alfredo is named after the food...lol) " alright I'll have the same" he said.

"Babe what's wrong?" Justin asked while looking at me staring at my food.
"Umm nothing just....happy?" I said in a questioning way. " Baby, are you sweating?" He asked. I felt my forehead. Shit.. I am sweating!!! " Umm yea.. it's- it's - just.. It's hot in here I guess the heats getting to me." I lied. " Are you ok? " Justin asked starring at me. I didn't answer. " Natina, are you ok?" he asked again, when he calls me by my first name I
Know he's serious. " yea- yes I'm-im o-ok" I stuttered. " umm I need to go to the ladies room. I'll- I'll be right back.." I stuttered again. I hurried up and left the table.

I went into a stall and put my finger in the back of my throat. I gaged a lot before I threw up. I ate just a bit of the salad. I don't know why I'm in need to throw up now? I gaged some more and then I felt someone hold my hair up for me. I instantly pulled back and looked at the person who was holding my hair . It was Justin. " Babe lets go home." he said bluntly. " ok-ok" I said.

The whole car ride to the house was silent. Not a sound. Nope. Just dead silence. "Justin"? I asked. No answer. " Justin?". Not a peep. " Babe I'm-" " I don't want to talk about it." He said.

I no it's short but I'll update later tonight!!! tell me wat I think? yes.no?