England

I'm the next moon goddess...

Reality sets in and I can't even think about what I'm going to do. I'm not ready for this responsibility. The moon goddess is meant to be some mystical being, not me. I'm just a witch. I've decided this must have been a hallucination. I heard a light tap on the door and turn to see Blake standing in the door way.

"Hey beautiful," I smile, "so we're going to be going to England..." my smile fades. "What do you mean?" I ask as he scratches his head.

"The Alpha king has just died, and all nominations must go to England to compete for the crown. Since I'm going, I want you to come with me, I'm too worried about leaving you here alone." He looked so worried and it makes me realize how much danger this Demetrios guy must be.

I thought back to my hallucination, Blake is the next Alpha King, "...okay," I sighed. I had to make sure we both stayed safe. "You're not going to argue?" Blake wondered. "No, I agree with you, I want to be with you. You are my home, and I can't lose you." I kissed him tenderly, savoring how his lips felt on mine. "I love you..." I whispered. "I love you too Princess."

********************************************************************

About an hour later we were boarded onto Blake's private jet, preparing for the 12 hour journey ahead. Thoughts circled my head about what my world had become. Everything in my life had changed so fast; I went from a scared teenage girl to a possible queen. My future was definantly not going to be dull, but would I survive it?

**********************************************************************

THE END.