Party

I put my hand out slightly, "I'm Sarah". I can't look away from his eyes, it's like they're sucking me in. As soon as his hand touches mine, tingles spread throughout my arm and I gasp. He must have noticed because he smirks at me. I turn away trying to concentrate on the lesson.

All throughout the class Blake keeps finding excuses to touch me. Whether it's accidentally knocking my pencil off the desk and picking it up for me, or tapping my shoulder to ask what the answer is, it was constant. I'm sure he was doing it on purpose but why would a hot, dreamy, handsome, yummy, oh my god I want to kiss him right now... woah, getting caught up there Sarah... Anyways, why would he want to touch me?

I could already tell if he was going to sit next to me all year that I wasn't going to be able to concentrate. It was like his smell surrounded me, everything about him enticed me.

*ring ring*

Thank god! The bell to go to 2nd period has saved me. I grab Megan's hand and we run past the god known as Blake Wolfe.

As soon as we reach our lockers Megs asks, "what was that about?" I look at her pretending to be confused, "what was what about?" She smirks at me and shakes her head, "You know what I'm talking about, what was going on between you and Alp... I mean Blake?" She stumbles over Blake, but I just shake it off. "Nothing he was just being the annoying, jerk I'm sure he always is" I say, my heart clenches when I call him an annoying jerk and I'm not sure why. Megs just laughs at me and nods in agreement.

The rest of the school day goes by pretty quickly, luckily I realize I don't have anymore classes with Blake.

When I get home I find that my dad's not home, and thankfully my sister the devil spawn is sleeping over at her friends house. I have the house all to myself, so I do what comes natural, watch Netflix and eat a bunch of food duh.

All throughout the week Blake has been annoying me in chemistry. He's been asking me all types of questions about where I'm from and what my favorite food is. All I've learned about him is that his favorite color is Black, and his birthday is January 3rd, in 2 months.

Throughout this week Megs stumbled over his name a couple times and Blake once called me mate. At first I thought it was just a friendly statement but now I'm not so sure.

Blake turns to me on Friday and asks, "would you like to hang out tonight?" My eyes widen and just as I'm about to answer Megs steps in, "she'd love to, but she's going out with me tonight." Blake nods his head and turns away looking disappointed and Megs winks at me knowingly.

"Thanks for saving me back there," I say to Megs after first period. "No problem girly, what are friends for!" She smiles at me and continues walking. "I mean he seems nice and all but I'm just not ready to date in such a new place" I explain to her. "I understand what you mean, but it's not like I was lying, we're really going out tonight!" She says excitedly. I groan, darn, I was really looking forward to the 2nd season of Orange is the new black tonight.

When I get to my house after school Megs comes over almost immediately with bags of makeup and hair accessories in her hands. I look wide eyed at her, "where exactly are we going tonight?" She smiles at me, "Andy's party duhhh!"

Now, it's not that I'm against parties or anything, it's just that I'd rather stay home and wear no pants. Well, and I don't really drink or do drugs so it's kinda pointless for me to be there. But, it is senior year, and it's my first party at my new school, so I decide to let it go and actually have some fun tonight.

I let Megs curl my hair into loose curls and put it up into a high ponytail. I actually do my makeup including eye liner and the whole shabang. "What do you want to wear?" Megs asks me rummaging through my closet. She already has on a skin tight Leopard print dress and black heels. Of course she looks stunning. She picks up a tiny piece of clothe that looks like it would fit a two year old. I shake my head, "I didn't even know that I owned that." Finally I settle on a tight black mini skirt and a pink flowy shirt that I tuck in. Megs tries to get me to wear heels but I know I'll be uncomfortable so I settle for my black Vans.

When we get to the party I can already see red cups scattered around the lawn and a few people sloppily making out outside. Megs pulls me out of the car and practically runs to the door. Andy's house looks pretty nice, it's not the most extravagant I've seen but it's still gorgeous. As soon as we enter my eyes meet a blonde haired, blue eyed boy. "Well, look who decided to show up, the new girl!" He half screams at me because of how loud the music is. Megs laughs saying, "hey Andy, this is Sarah." I wave slightly at him and he smiles back at me. "Well enjoy the party!" He yells before taking off into the grinding bodies.

"He's an interesting one, life of the party!" Megs says to me. I laugh while looking around the place. I'm sure it usually looks beautiful, I can tell by the marble stair case and chandeliers. It's decorated very well, but right now it looks like trash with the drunken bodies and cups littering around.

"I'm gonna go get a drink" Megs says to me. I turn around to protest but notice she's already gone, maneuvering through the sweaty teenagers. Great, now I'm alone. I notice a game of beer pong next to me but ignore it because I've never played before.

I decide to go upstairs and find a bathroom because my blatter's not agreeing with me right now.  I move past all the couples making out and finally get to the top of the staircase.

A hand wraps around my waist and I'm pushed against the wall. I look up and see an obviously drunken guy groping my body. I try to scream but he immediately puts his lips on mine. I gag at the foul taste of alcohol on his breathe. I bite down on his lip and quickly knee him in the balls. He groans in pain and stumbles back giving me enough room to break away.

I run to the nearest bathroom and quickly rinse out my mouth getting rid of the disgusting taste. By now I can feel the tears welling in my eyes, but I refuse to cry because of this idiot. Then I feel something hit my head hard, and everything goes black.

**************************************************************************

I can feel something hard beneath my head, but it's warm. It's almost like I want to snuggle into it. I open my eyes timidly and find myself staring into a well defined chest. My eyes widen and I look down at my body and let out a sigh of relief. Oh thank god I have clothes on. But these aren't my clothes...

I look up into a pair of chocolate brown eyes that I see everyday. "Blake?" I croak in astonishment. His eyes widen realizing the thoughts going on in my head, "oh don't worry, I didn't change you!" I sigh in relief again. "My sister Esmay changed you," Blake explains to me, "you're about the same size, so she let you borrow some clothes." I blush slightly still realizing someone's seen my body even if it was his sister.

I then realize where I am. I see black sheets draping over me in a gigantic bed and look around. Pretty much everything in here is black. "Is this your room?" I ask Blake already certain of the answer. "Yeah," Blake says smiling at me slightly, "I know it's pretty dark but I like it." He shrugs his shoulders. I nod, this room really does match him.

I look up at him again scooting away from him, despite my body wanting to stay against his warmth. I sit up criss-cross while he remains leaning back, arms behind his head. "How did I get here?" I ask shyly.

Blake's eyes grow dark, "that bastard smashed a lamp over your head, luckily I got there in time, or else I don't know what would have happened..." Blake says chocking out the last part. He looks so heart broken and my heart clenches at the sight. I feel my head and flinch at the pain there when I touch it. "Don't worry," Blake whispers to me, "it'll go away in a few hours, I promise."

It all comes back to me, the party, the asshole groping me, and the pain before everything went black. "I nearly beat him to a pulp for laying a hand on you, he's lucky I didn't kill him, sick bastard." Blake says looking scarily dark. He looks like he's about to murder anyone in sight. I place my hand on his arm and his eyes meet mine instantly calming down. 

"Look, Sarah, I need to tell you something..." My heart flutters as he says my name. He scratches the back of his head warily.

"I know" I say quietly. He looks up at me again and cocks his head confused. "You what?" He asks staring at me, mouth agape. "I know what you are" I say calmly. "Umm Sarah, I-I don't think we're talking about the same thing" he stumbles out still looking confused.

I grab his arm, telling him to stop talking. I confidently say, "I know you're a werewolf."