The revealing

"Please don't tell anyone!" I begged after training had ended. "What the hell Sarah, how could you keep this from us?!? Blake's gonna be furious you didn't tell him when he finds out." She looked so disappointed in me. This was the face that I was trying to save myself from by not telling them.

"I'll tell him just please, give me time," I pleaded calmly. "Alright I won't tell them, but you better tell me everything."

**************************************************************************

It felt like a burden off my chest to finally tell someone the truth. "I don't understand why you didn't tell us. Blake will understand, that's a horrible thing to go through. Your poor dad, how is he still alive?" After hearing my story Megan was actually very understanding. She hung on to every word I said and I just spilled it all out.

"He was trying to put on a brave face for me and my sister, I could tell, every time something reminded him of her his eyes flashed in pain. It broke my heart." I wept silently into Megan's arms for a while, reliving the emotion behind it all. "You need to tell Blake." Was all she whispered to me, and I realized I had to tell him before he found out.

Megan and I walked back to the pack house in silence. The woods calmed me, and I hoped that you couldn't see the tears still in my eyes. We entered and I didn't see anyone around, so I walked up to Blake and I's room not really having an appetite.

"How was training?" I looked up and saw Blake laying in bed, beautiful as ever. "It was fine." I mumbled heading into the bathroom to shower. I started stripping off my clothes when Blake walked in. "Hey! What are you-" "Holy shit Sarah, you're covered in bruises!" Blake interrupted me.

I looked down, and saw nasty bruises and even some cuts lining my body. "I'm fine, they don't hurt." I lied through my teeth. "Blake pushes slightly on one of the bruises and I gasp in pain. "You're not okay! I should have never let you train!" Blake yelled wrapping me in his arms. "Better bruises now, then death later," I whispered. Blake growled possessively, "I will not let you die, I will die before anyone touches you!"

I sigh, knowing that it's true. He would die for me. I feel guilty all over again. "I'm gonna draw you a bath, you just relax," Blake whispered. That night he took care of me, attending my cuts, and even bathing me... That night, I realized I was in love with him. Deeply, and foolishly.