25

Jacks POV

This was it. I waited by her locker and held some new flowers, white roses which she once mentioned were her favorite, and the sign asking her to the dance.

  The bell rang signaling that she should be coming any minute. But with her coming SO did everyone else so people had started to gather around and get out their phones to video tape when she would come.

  I heard Sammy leading her to the locker. "A, you really need to chill. Let's just go to your locker." I watched really close and saw her turn the corner and look at the crowd and her eyes followed all the way to me.

  She stopped in her track and put her hand over her mouth in shock. Her eyes got wider and stared at me and though it was kind of hidden a large grin spread on her face. A bunch of "aww's" and "goals" were said as she walked slower towards me.

"Will you go the  dance with me?" I asked

"Of course, oh my goodness." She ran into my arms and I wrapped them around her. When I let go I handed her the flowers and we both laughed a little bit. Not because anything was funny just in a way to fill the space and show our happiness. We posed for a couple pictures by Nate and JJ.

  A random lower class teacher came out of his room and told everyone to make their way to class but I stayed with her. Task one of asking her to the dance was over. Next task is asking her to be mine.