12

We walked over towards the table and with every step I swear my heart skipped a beat.

  As soon as we walked close to them everyone started to notice we were coming. So everyone shouted their "hi's" and "hey's" but only one really caught my attention.

"Hey babe sit next to me." He patted the seat next to him, he looked so cute with his big grin as soon as he saw me. I sat next to him leaving me on the end of the bench. It was so nice to be near him. He had a specific smell that I couldn't describe antithetical way than "Jack Gilinsky"; the way he showed affection by putting his hand on my thigh. He was so adorable with all the little things he doesn't even realize he does.

Now I really don't want to bring up me being upset earlier. Just the way he acted when he saw me showed me I didn't have to worry.

I leaned my head on his shoulder and started to eat adding to the conversation here and there.

"Hey do you guys all want to hang out this weekend?" JJ asked excitedly.

Everyone responded something along the lines of "I'm in".

"What about you, Ma?" Derek asked making everyone's attention turn to me.

"Oh I don't know." I said sheepishly looking down at my legs which still had Jacks hand on them.

"You're part of the squad now ya know." Nate said knowing I was nervous.

"Well can't turn down a squad day." I said looking at him trying to get all the attention off of me.

"Sweet but what should we do?" JJ asked again sorting this all out.

"We should go to the new laser tag place at the mall!" Sam offered looking at everyone to see their reactions.

"Sound fun we should do teams." Jack suggested, " I call A."

"Sorry Lover Boy, but laser tag is kind of me and Dite's thing so she mine."

I laughed and nodded. Sam and I used to play laser tag a lot before the old place went out of business.

" K so Me and Sam, Jack and Jack, Nate and Derek?" I asked so we had it all planned out before.

"Aight so Saturday good for y'all cause I got stuff to do Sunday?" Nate asked

"Is Saturday at three good for everyone?" Sammy asked

The bell rang before anyone could answer.

"I'll set up a group chat and well text about it later, K." JJ said being the planner for everything.

Looks like I finally got some friends.