9

I woke up and went to get up but for some reason I couldn't. I slowly opened my eyes, which is a real struggle in the morning. I liked down to see an arm wrapped around me.

I suddenly remember Sam being really sad last right about not having a good relationship with his family and how everyone always says that family is the most important thing. But he doesn't even consider most of them "family".

We were up late talking about everything we felt sad about. We talked about things we would never dare to talk about in the daylight.
I remember how we promised to always be there to listen because we couldn't tell our families things and we just needed somebody who cared and was there.

I turned to face him and I was debating on how to wake him up.

"Morning Sammy." I said sitting next to him.

He just hummed in response not wanting to get up.

"Sammy." I said slightly shaking his shoulders until he grinned and put a pillow over his head. Goodness this boy is hard to wake up. I walked over and turned the light on. Well that didn't change much because he still had the pillow over his head. So I walked back over to him and tried to get the pillow out of his grip which was hard but I eventually succeeded.

Finally his eyes opened and he glared at me for waking him up. I laughed at little bit at how he just laid there glaring at me.

As I walked away to go to the bathroom to get ready I yelled to him," Get up Sammy boy you need to get ready for school." I heard a loud groan coming from the room and I laughed to myself.

"You think my pain is funny?" He said coming up behind me.

"A little bit." I said still giggling about how he was so Anti-Morning.

"Ha Ha" he said sarcastically. He went back into the room and came back with his phone.
We listened to "Too Good" while getting ready.
Sammy laughing at my horrible, cheesy dance moves.

After getting ready, we both went down stairs straight into the kitchen. Sammy sat and starting going on his phone as always while I made two bowls of cereal.

I heard my mom walking down the stairs on the phone rushing around trying to get ready for work.

She ran over to me and Sammy and kissed both of our heads and ran out to her car. See I love my mom she just doesn't have a lot of time for me and I get that.

Sam and I eat in comfortable silence.

"I'll take your bowl" I offered standing up and reaching my hand out to take it.

"Thanks my honey bunches of oats " Sammy said laughing

To say I died of laughter was an understatement I was doubled over in pain from how hard I laughed. I laugh at everything though. Even when I probably shouldn't. Let me rephrase that especially when I probably shouldn't.

Sammy starts laughing at how hard I'm laughing until we're both red in the face gasping for breath heading out to his car.

We listened to the Anti Album on the way to school. Singing along but mostly just siting with it going on in the background. As we pull up to school. Jack was sitting on the bench waiting for someone who I assumed was me. Or I guess I just really hoped it was me.

As he heard another car pull up and looked to see who it was. He saw me smiled and kept looking around. Guess it wasn't me. But who is it?