14

I texted Sam asking if he could pick me up because I don't have my license yet. We're all in the same grade I'm just a year younger than everybody.

Sammy was coming soon so I was checking myself in the mirror one more time. I had a nude pink T-shirt and a pair of light wash jeans and some white high top vans. I added a layer of mascara and some lipgloss and I was just scrolling through Instagram waiting for him to honk and let me know he was here.

After a couple minutes someone knocked at the door. Why would Sammy knock at the door that's weird?

"Coming" I yelled running down the statues to get to the door.

I looked trough the peephole just because I wanted to make sure it was Sammy because we never knocks. Well it wasn't Sammy but I feel bad saying that who was at the door was a better surprise than Sammy.

I opened the door smiling wide at the surprise.

"Jack!" I said making him turn to face me. His grin widened and he smiled with his whole face.

"Hey babe, Sammy was already at my place so I didn't think you would mind me just driving instead."  I laughed at the way he thought I would mind. Who minds a hot guy at your doorstep to pick you up?

"I'm glad you're driving, sorry Sam but I prefer not to have to pray every time I  car to make me feel sure I'm going to survive."

He laughed at put his arm around my shoulder walking me to the car. He always smells like Ax and Coconut. He was wearing an Adidas shirt, black skinny jeans with and some superstars.

"I hope you don't mind riding in the back." He said in a way that was half asking but half stating.

"It's all good." I smiled at him.

It's cute how he gets nervous at my approval for things.

" I like your shirt." I complemented him.

"Really?"

"Yeah you look good in black."

"Oh thanks." He smiled agin looking at his shirt.

Not that the complement was insincere but I feel like boys don't get complemented enough so I tend to do it a lot. I just fell like girls are always told how good they look and boys should get that too. But in a way that's more than  just "You're hot" ya know?

Jack opened my door for me.

"What a gentleman." I winked at him.

He bent down to my ear now that I was sitting down. "Don't say it too loud, I can't loose my bad boy rep."

I laughed and zipped my lips and threw away the key with my fingers.

We both laughed and he closed my door and went around to the drivers seat.

"What's up Sammy?" I said putting my head on the seat in front of me.

" Nothing much just about to go beat everyone else in laser tag." I giggled at his confidence.

"You got that right."

"Aye you know it." He said laughing and turning around to me and fist pumping me. The laser tag was at the mall so Jack was driving to the mall with the radio on.

When single ladies came on I got turnt. That song could never get old.

After the song finished and the boys were some laughing at how excited I was Sammy smirked at me.

"What?"

He just kept smirking.

"Sammy what?"

I was about to slap that smirk off of his face.

"Tell me." I begged dragging out the words.

"You know you won't be able to sing that song much longer." He said and winked at Jack making Jack's cheeks go red.

"You know you'll probably be able to sing that for the rest of your life." I said to Sammy as we pulled up to the mall right in front of the laser tag. The place was pretty much empty besides a few cars scattered all around.

Jack was dying of laughter at my joke and Sammy was fake pouting trying not to laugh.

But after a minute we all busted out laughing.