Epilogue

~1974~

"Hank? Where are we going?" I laughed as he pulled me out into the garden, the moon shining high in the darkness of the sky.

"Just wait, Y/n!" He laughed and pulled me along, my sweater slightly blowing in the breeze.

He dragged me into the middle of the hedge maze, where lanterns and fairy lights were hung up.

"Hank, what's this?" I laughed a tiny bit.

He said nothing, and just kept smiling

Once we got to the middle of the maze he got down on one knee and pulled a tiny, red, velvet, box out of his back pocket.

"Oh my God, Hank." I put my hands over my mouth in surprise, tears of joy threatened to spill from my e/c eyes.

"Y/n, you're the most beautiful, sweet, funny, and artistic girl I've ever met, and I was thinking, will you marry me?" He asked, smiling.

"Why the fuck wouldn't I? Of course I'll marry you!" I yelled, hugging him with strength.

He slipped the ring onto my finger and he kissed me, the fireworks had been the same, time and time again, never getting old.

"When will we tell the others?" I asked, pulling away.

"How about now?" He smiled, tucking a stray piece of hair behind my ear.

~Winter~

I stood nervously at the other side of the garden, waiting for my cue. Jim stood next to me, waiting to walk me down the aisle, since he was the closest thing to a father I had.

"It's almost you're cue, are you ready?" He asked, taking me hand.

Hank and I were going to get married in the garden where we had gotten engaged, Charles and some of the kids had decorated the Garden beautifully, but I hadn't seen the whole thing, only a glimpse. The few kids we had were overjoyed when they had heard me and Hank were getting married, they had made us cards and drawings, and been the sweetest to us ever since.

I heard my cue, so Jim and I walked into the middle of the garden, the kids cheered, unlike they were supposed to, and Hank smiled, seeing me in my white dress.

Jim' girlfriend, Artemis, was standing as the maid of honor, since she was the only friend I had that was a girl. Charles was Hank's best man, which was fully expected. I walked up to where Hank was standing and smiled of pure joy.

(I have nooo Idea how weddings go) ~Time Skip~

"Do you, Y/n L/n, take Henry McCoy as you're lawfully wedded husband?" The Priest asked.

"I do." I answered simply.

"And do you, Henry McCoy, take Y/n L/n as you're lawfully wedded wife?" The Priest asked Hank as he smiled.

"I do." He answered.

"You may now kiss the bride." We kissed lightly, and a chorus of "ewww's" rang out from the children. We laughed and pulled away, walking back down the aisle.

"I love you, Hank." I said to him.

"And I love you too."

A/N: Well, this is the end, and I'm honestly sad.

This has been a great ride with you guys. And if I can find  an Apocalypse script that will work on my stupid computer.

I actually have an idea for a Sean fanfic, if you guys would like to see that, I can try and post the first chapter.

Also, if you were confused on cas being called Jim, you need to read this book over, because I  changed a bunch of shit, so go do that