Chapter 7

A/N: Sorry this is up so goddamn late. My grandma came over from OK for a week, my friends sister is having a baby and school is starting up again. So, my life has been FUCKED for the past few weeks.

I honestly don't know what the hell happened with this chapter but ehh.

Hope Y'all enjoy it!

~Start of Chapter :)~

I kicked the punching dummy that was in front of me, accidentally kicking his head off.

"Niceeee. I don't think that's supposed to do that though." Alex walked outside, smiling.

"Shut up." I walked over and punched his arm playfully.

"So you and Hank, huh?" He smirked cheekily, nudging me with his elbow, but only hitting my shoulder, because I am a smol child.

"S-shut up." I stuttered as my face turned bright red. "We're j-just friends."

"Yeah, sure." He crossed his arms, not believing me.

"Have you talked to Jim lately?" He asked me, changing the subject.

"Oh SHIT! I forgot! HE'S COMING TOMORROW!" I jumped up and down being excited about seeing my best friend again.

"Well, you're excited." He chuckled as we headed inside, towards the kitchen.

"Of course! Jim is my best friend! Why wouldn't I be excited?" He shrugged.

~Time Skip to the Next Day~

"Yay! Jim is coming! Jim is Coming!" I chanted, standing outside, waiting for Jim's car to pull up.

"Y/N, calm down, he said he would be here in a few minutes." Alex told me, holding my shoulders down to stop me from jumping up and down.

"Hank!" I yelled out as I saw my nerdy friend. "Come 'ere! My friend Jim is coming to visit!" He walked over to us, smiling as he did.

Suddenly, a white truck appeared at the end of the road, and I immediately knew it was Jim and ran towards it.

"YAY! JIM!" I hopped in the back of the truck, my feet hurting from the road being gravel and me being barefoot. I rode in the back until he stopped, there was NO WAY I was walking down that damn driveway again.

Jim stepped out as I jumped out of the back and enveloped him in a bear hug, trying to wrap my arms all the way around, but barely reaching my fingertips.

"Hi to you too, Y/N." He hugged my frame as I smiled, waving Hank over.

"Jim, this is Hank, he's one of my best friends here." I smiling as introduced the two.

"Y/N tells me quite a bit about you. She's very fond of you." Jim said as he shook Hank's hand as Hank's face turned adorably pink.

"S-She tells me a lot about you too." Hank stuttered, brushing a stay hair out of his face.

"Jim! Let's go see my room!" I dragged friend towards the front door.

"You guys can come with us if you'd like!" I yelled to Alex and Hank, as they tried to catch up to us, Hank doing an awkward little run.

We all went to my room and I showed Jim how it looks.

"You realize this looks almost exactly as your room did at home, right?" Jim said, smiling at me.

I showed Jim around the mansion for a few hours, Hank had gone back to his lab and Alex had no idea what the fuck we were talking about, for sadly he had never watched Star Trek *cri*.

"You hungry? We might be able to meet Sean." I asked Jim as we sat outside by one of the beautiful fountains on the property.

"Always. I am always hungry." He said, getting up from the bench.

"So what's the deal with you and Hank?" Jim asked curiously, as I followed him towards the mansion.

"N-nothing, we're just friends." I stuttered (s)nervously, my face heating up.

"I know you have a crush on him. I mean, you're always talking about him, and I can see that look in your eyes." He explained bluntly.

"I may or may not have a crush on him." I replied stubbornly, crossing my arms.

"Does my smol friend have a crushhhhhhh." He poked fun at me as my cheeks burned.

"Surreeeee. Let's just say that." I said trying to lift the tension in the air.

After that conversation we got sandwiches form the kitchen, not finding Sean, but, sadly, after that he had to leave.

"Bye, Y/N! I'll see you later. Hope you have some luck with Hank, and use protection!." He said from the open window of his truck.

"Bye Jim! And shut the fuck up, Jerk" I said angrily, hugging him.

"Bitch." He said back and drove off.

~End of Chapter~

Sadly, I won't be updating as much until I can get shit figured out *cri* 

But hopefully this chapter is okay.

Have a nice day! Or night! Or afternoon! Or- I can't think of anymore, elevensies? XD

Feel free to message me or comment! I don't bite! I can help with writing things and like other stuff, but I am very random at times. I also swear quite a bit, but I can not if you don't want me too, just tell me beforehand. I fangirl quite a bit too.

But, yeah! I don't have any friends. So, I'm trying to make some!

Go me! I'm usually not like this but ehhhhh.