Chapter 10

A/N: OH MY LLAMAS I'M SO FUCKING SORRY FOR HOW LATE THIS IS. I LIKE HATE MYSELF RIGHT NOW FOR NEGLECTING THIS STORY LIKE HOLY SHIT. I JUST COULDN'T WRITE, I COULDN'T  DO ANYYYYYTHING. LIKE ALL I'VE BEEN DOING IS WATCHING MY NAME IS EARL(really good show btw) 

I FEEL SO FUCKIGN BAD.

I'LL TRY AND UPDATE MORE OFTEN I PROMISE

SO, UMM TELL ME IF YA LIKE THIS CHAPTER OR NOT

<3- Ivy

<Still Hank's POV>

"Y/N, wake up, we're almost there." I slightly shook her in the small co-pilot seat, she stirred slightly.

"Uhhhhhh." She groaned, stretching out her arms and then yawning. "What time is it, Hank?"

"I, d-don't honestly know." I stuttered, inwardly cringing at my never-ending awkwardness.

"Do we need to get going right after we land?" She asked, her hair messy.

"I would suppose so. You may want to ask Charles about that." I told her as she got out of the seat her (short/medium/long) hair messy.

"Okay, thank you. I'll be back in a few minutes, I'm going to go change." She smiled at me as she walked out of the cockpit, grabbing her backpack as she went.

<Y/N's POV>

Hank had to have been the sweetest person in that moment. I sighed at the silly little crush and went in to the cramped bathroom and quickly changed my clothes.

I got out of the tiny bathroom as Hank's eyes went wide and his face went red at the sight of me out of my t-shirt and jeans.

"Y-you look nice." He stuttered cutely as I sat down in my usual spot.

"Thanks." Hank had started to land the plane and I looked out the window, insanely happy for some reason.

We landed after a few minutes and raced outside.

"C'mon! It's going to happen soon!" Logan yelled at us, as we raced toward the building where the building where the peace accords were being held.

We got through the security, surprisingly, and raced to where the actual meeting was being held.

"Raven!" Charles yelled as we barged in the room, while she aimed a gun at Stryker. Suddenly, Stryker shot a concealed Taser gun at her. She spasmed on the table as Charles screamed, "Raven! Raven!"

Erik quickly pulled the Tasers off of Raven and flung them onto Stryker. Charles then went to go comfort her.

"Raven?" Charles asked, as she recovered a little bit.

"Charles?" She asked, looking up at him.

"We've come for you, Erik and I, together." He told her.

"I never thought I... I'd see you again." She said, sadness evident in her voice.

Logan looked down at Stryker, whom was still convulsing from the Taser shot. He looked slightly out of it.

"I'm going to keep you safe, I'm going to keep you out of their hands." Charles told Raven, while Erik, who was behind them, used his powers to grab a gun and aimed it at her.

"Erik?" Raven asked in disbelief.

"Erik, what are you doing?" Charles asked, also not believing what his friend might do.

"Securing our future." Erik stated. "Forgive me, Mystique. As long as you're out there we'll never be safe."

Logan looked as if he was high as hell, just staring blankly at nowhere in general.