Christmas Eve

Jin POV

I can't believe that Christmas is around the corner... Time has flown by and so far I haven't regret the steps that I've taken... Which makes me so fortunate. Jimin and I decided to head out to buy some things for tonight's dinner... But something's have been odd...

For these past few weeks, Jimin has been getting these odd symptoms but every time I ask him if he is alright he answers me with "I'm Fine"... Yoongi doesn't know about his random sickness moments but I can't help but worry... Like he tells me he is fine, but I find it hard to believe. One night I hear him throwing up around # A.M and downstairs where I'm sure Yoongi couldn't hear. Why would he be hiding this from Yoongi?

"Jimin?"
"What is it Jinnie" he smiles.
"Are you hiding something from Yoongi? Like that your sick??"
"Ani... I am perfectly fine" he turns around and smiles. "I am just not eating much"
"You dummy! You need to be eating you. You better not be on that old diet of yours. I wouldn't want that happen to you again" he laughs and shake his head..."I would never go back to those days, let's finish shopping" I nod and started to gather the supplies. 

I made sure to tell the boys to tidy up place so we can just do the cooking and sit near the fire place to wait for midnight to open the presents... Jimin and I will be wrapping them once we go back after they leave to go buy the drinks... SINCE we left shopping and gift wrapping for the last day haha.

"We're home" Jimin tells and immediately we are greeted at the door.

"I'll get the bags for you" 

"Thank you Joonie" I smile and see Yoongi peck Jimin's forehead... They seem to be alright but I still am worried that Jimin isn't being healthy...
"Jealous or what?" I turn to see Namjoon looking at me as I realized I had been staring at them.

"No." I head to the kitchen to start washing what would be needed. "You know I wouldn't mind kissing you whenever you get home... If you want me up greet you like Yoongi does" he laughed as I playfully smacked him.
"Shut up... Haha don't be haha just stop" I giggled as he back-hugged me and kissed my cheek and nose. "Your adorable when flustered" I huff and ignore the comment.

"Oh stop" I smile as I turned around to kiss him.

"Namjoon! Let's head out before they close...!" We heard Yoongi yell and we slowly back up blushing softly. "I'll be back"

After cooking~~~~
Time to wrap the presents before they come back!!" Jimin called out as I head upstairs to start wrapping the gift

After cooking~~~~Time to wrap the presents before they come back!!" Jimin called out as I head upstairs to start wrapping the gift

I couldn't decide what I should get him so I ended up buying him everything. I DIDN'T WANNA RISK IT!!! I just hope he likes it :)

 I DIDN'T WANNA RISK IT!!! I just hope he likes it :)