A DATE

Namjoon POV

A week has passed and these days have been amazing...I feel like I'm alive when I'm with him... with Jin.

Nothing feels forced or fake. Everything is genuine and sincere... Something I've never experienced.

Jin and Jimin had stepped out to get snacks...I see Yoongi sitting in the couch listening to music while reading some music sheets...

"Yoongi..."
"What's up!" He takes his headphones off...
"Is there any place you have taken Jimin that is good..? I want to ask Jin if we could hang out.? Maybea place yu know he hasn't gone or likes??" I ask him nervously. I hope he don't question.

"Well we always go to the club there's one that has awesome music."

"No, I mean I was thinking more romantic..." I confessed... please don't catch it...

"Oh..? Oooooohhhh!" He caught on to my idea..damn!!!

"Well my good sir I know exactly where you need to go." He tells me and continues to whisper the location in my ear.

It sounds perfect. Something I know Jin would like.

After Jin and Jimin come back~

"Jin we should hang out today you know just you and me." I bravely ask Jin.

I can't sound like a coward. Plus, I want to be honest with myself.

"Sure, sounds like fun. Where we heading to?" He questioned.

"Well If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise now would it?" I smile and hope he'll go along with it...

"Fine...let me get my coat then ill be right back" he smiled as he runs upstairs.

'These feelings I've been having lately make me realize how much I care for Jin. He's special and deserves to be treated so... I'm going to confess to him tonight on this date. Hopefully he accepts my heart and forgives me

Jimin POV

I am putting away Yoongi gift and I did it just in time cuz out of nowhere I feel arms around me.

"Namjoon is taking Jin out... I think you accomplished what you wanted" I turn to look at him, surprised.

"Is he confessing!" I smile. Jin is hopeful... and this is the best gift he could get... For once be happy.

"Haha I think so babe... he asked me for a romantic place... soooo" I wrap my arms around his neck.
"You told him about the place where you confessed to me?" I smile and see him nod and our foreheads meet.

"It's romantic no? Especially when it's covered with snow..." he runs his nose against mine. I giggle.

"Yes... I remember when you took me... it was in spring however" I peck his lip before hugging him. I can't believe he is mine.... my love...

"Jin is a winter baby. He loves the cold weather and snow"

"How about we cuddle in the couch and watch a movie since they won't be here till later" I asked him.

"That sounds wonderful...I'll make us some hot chocolate" he pecks my forehead and rushes downstairs.

Haha my Yoongi-bear...
"I'll help!" I run after him

Namjoon POV

So Jin and I are walking at the park. Normal every day stuff. Nothing uncommon! The sun set not too long ago so the sky is dark, but it makes the place look more pretty... the snow is beautiful.

Yoongi had told me about a secluded area that no one knows about except him of course and now me

Yoongi had told me about a secluded area that no one knows about except him of course and now me...It was private and romantic. A section in this park that he said had a bench...

What Jin didn't know is that once we arrive I will let him know how I feel

We head towards this secluded place and he sees it...
"This place is so pretty... this is an amazing season but", he rubs his hands together,"it's kinda chilly haha" he takes a seat in the bench.

I smile and without thinking I kneel down and I hold his hand, intertwining our fingers together...
"Namjoon?" he looks at me, caringly and curious.

"Jin I have to tell you something." I feel a lump in my throat and a heavy heart. "Jin... I want to open my heart to you...but before I do so I want to be completely honest with you... Before you say anything please let me finish... don't interrupt me until I finish."

Jin POV

'Open your heart... is he...confessing?!"

I nod my head.