INVITING

Jin POV

Namjoon hasn't called me 'nerd' since I began tutoring him... I feel so happy.... We've been getting a lot closer since we practically hangout after school  every single day. I mean, it's to tutor him, or maybe go out to eat and play at an arcade. 

NOT THAT OFTEN. 

After a while though... A guy I use to wish to avoid all the time, ends up becoming my crush... YES I KNOW!!! I myself can't believe what I am saying... but with the more I hang out with him, the more I learn from him, slowly is making me fall for him...

 By no means have I told him... I DON'T plan on doing so, but I don't know if he rolls that way? I wouldn't dare to ask.... I'm scared he will push me off. But at least I got my confusion out of the way. I know now....

That I, Kim Seokjin, am in LOVE with Kim Namjoon.

Winter break is around the corner and I found out I am going back to Daegu to spend my vacations back home with my best friend, Yoongi aka Suga.  (A/N: I know Jin isn't from Daegu but just roll w it) since Yoongi spoke to my mom about it, and allowed me to go, but I'm planning on inviting Namjoon.... I hope he wants to. I spot him leaning against the locker, waiting for me. It's become his habit of waiting for me after each period. I find it cute. 

Haha like what a boyfriend does--- Nevermind.

"Hey", he waves showing me his bright smile. The one that always makes my heart beat.

"Were you waiting too long?" I asked as I see him pulling something out, making me give him a questioning look.

"Ani~~ Mid-Terms are over.. AND I can proudly tell you", he takes out a paper and holds it in my face. A MATH EXAM!?

"NO!" my eyes widen in shock, holding the paper.

"I passed it with a 97", he said with the biggest grin ever. I couldn't contain my excitement. I was so happy and proud of him I ended up hugging him.... Shocking!!!!

"I knew you could do it Namjoonie!" I froze and stopped hugging him moving away. I just realized what I called him 'Namjoonie was the nickname I had made up for him'. He looks surprised. I look down embarrassed. 'STUPID Jin---- WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!!!'

"Namjoonie?" he repeated making me blush.

"Sorry, I umm didn't ----"

"I like it...", he cut in.

He likes it? I mean it's the nickname I made for him on my phone, but oh my god he like it. He doesn't think I am weird. YES! OMO I AM HAPPY :) We start walking towards the library since we have one more exam and then we are off for vacations. It's now or never.... Come on Jinnie! You can do this, just ask him if he is busy... Start simply.

"Oh, Namjoon! Are you going to be busy on winter break? By umm any chance?", I asked nervously. What if he doesn't want to go... with me?

"No... I just stay home or wander at night, why?" he asked.

We had stopped  walking and stayed looking at each other. I hide my blush under the big scarf I had on... Thank good I love big scarfs. But now the big reveal. 'Breath Jin!'

"You see, I am going back to Daegu for winter break", I started playing with my fingers to calm down, hoping I don't stutter, "AND I was hoping--- well umm actually wondering if... IF you would want to come with me? If your up for it???" There I said it. Damn it all I stuttered I'm sure I look ridiculous so I look up and I see his face... a happy smile lays on his face.

"I would love to go", he said shaking his hair. 

'He said yes?! Whoo! OH YES!!

"That's great! Well-- I um mean... Wow I didn't think you would want to go with me or maybe you had plans with Mason", I look away to avoid staring anymore... I don't want him to see my face burning red anymore.

"Why wouldn't I wanna go with you? I always have a good time with you?" he said sincerely.

I turned to look at him again. That caught me off guard. He is closer to me, I could feel his breath near my face... My cheeks are red and I can see him smiling at that... I, Jin have fallen in love with my bully... Namjoon.

"So when would we leave?" he asked breaking me away from the trance I was in as he moved away a bit.

"Oh. We would leave a week after exams are over... I'll just need your ID to place the ticket under your name, and just know we would be over there for the rest of the um break... Is that a problem??" I didn't think of that part... What if he only thought it was for a week..? I messed up.

"I don't have a problem with that... haha I can use that as my vacation from school, and work" Oh. That's right he works at the gas station... but it seems like he is okay with it.

OKAY BREATH JIN!!!

"Okay" I smiled, feeling a relief since he said yes.

Maybe I could use this as a chance to maybe, JUST MAYBE, confess to him.

"I'll give you my ID at school tomorrow then, after that I could give you the money for the ticket..." I wave my hands stopping him.

"NO. I invited you, so I'll handle the tickets, besides we are kinda getting the tickets for free since my mother has lots of saved points" he looked like he wanted to argue but I gave him my famous pout and he accepted.

Heheh what can I say... It's my charm.