HOLY SHIT

Namjoon POV

Shortly after Yoongi asked me if I wanted to go clubbing I thought to myself, "Why not have a drink with him, and try to talk about Jin?" but not even 5 minutes in the car I was informed that Jin and Jimin would join us. 

Shocking cuz I didn't take Jin for a clubber, but then again maybe it's because he is with people he is comfortable with. Does this mean he is comfortable with me? I don't know...

We arrived. Holy shit.

"Jimin and I frequent here so don't be too shocked if people come up to us

"Jimin and I frequent here so don't be too shocked if people come up to us... It's a comfy place don't you worry" he laughed as I walked inside with him.

I swear I think they are secretly millionaires, and are hiding. Yoongi offered me a beer while we waited for the other two showed up. 

And now we wait.

~20 Minutes~

Me and Yoongi are still waiting on those two who have been taking for ages  it seems and well I'm about to lose my patience. 

"Bro calm down I'm sure they're already on their way." Yoongi laughs as he sips on his whiskey.  

"You know I can get a bit impatient... Sorry." I say with a straight face still searching the crowd.

"Damn, just wait a lil longer... Trust me Jimin has taken far longer... as someone who taken almost 2 hours to get ready but again, he always wants to look good for me so I'm a bit at fault by default haha" he informs me and I just sigh while laughing lightly.

Fine, whatever all I know is that Jin is making me wait and I feel like something is going down. Yoongi said there might be a surprise of some sort and it has me at the edge of my seat! WHY tell me if you can't reveal??!

The clock is ticking and the drinks are going down faster, and I feel like I'm losing my sanity. I was about to march out to call Jin and ask where they are when all of a sudden... I turn and I see Jimin waving at us and heading our way. 

 Finally!! I was beginning to worry. 

 "Babe what took you both so long?" Yoongi pulls Jimin into a quick kiss.

 "Yeah about that." Jimin starts and just turns around.

"May I" he giggled and we both look in his direction to see this blonde bombshell who looks a  lot like

"May I" he giggled and we both look in his direction to see this blonde bombshell who looks a lot like ...OH MY GOD.Jin? 

"I was helping Jinnie with his new look", he smiled so proudly.

I couldn't look away , it was like a magic spell was placed on me. I was frozen in awe. My lord has he always been this beautiful? 

Yoongi, himself couldn't take his eyes off Jin. 

'Bruh really?'

I suddenly feel Jimin hit my side slightly to get my attention away from Jin. 

"Hey... like what you see Namjoon." he winks and makes me slightly get red. Jimin smiles proudly "My work here is done". Jimin starts pulling Yoongi to go with him to the bar to get some drinks to celebrate Jin's new look. 

'My lord... Jin this is the nerd Jin from back at school?!' 

"Namjoonie?" he spoke to me?! Holy shit!!

"Wow" was all I could say. He is blushing so hard that I am seriously finding it so hard not to attack him and kiss his lips....

YEAH I'm admitting it!!

"It feels like you're drilling holes right through me... Does it look bad?!" he asked, panicking an I shake my head.

"No... you look damn.... Jinnie you --- Look really good. Like GOOD." he smiles a bit and looks at me..

"If you like it then I guess it isn't a bad change" this made my heart skip a beat. Yoongi and Jimin come back with drinks and we start chatting. Jimin with how hard he struggled keeping Jin still. We were all having a laugh, but I still couldn't staring just at how beautiful Jin looked. 

"Namjoon... you're ummm why are you staring" Jin asked. Crap I've been caught. 

"Sorry... I mean I can't help it. Look at you, you look amazing." I say idiotically as if I was drunk.

Jin blushed and I had Yoongi elbow me and Jimin propose a toast, and All I did was smile.

 Namjoon. Note to self. Don't fuck this up alright. 

Jin is a keeper.