ASKING QUESTIONS

Yoongi POV

I can tell I surprised Namjoon with my question... But I have to know. Jin is someone who I don't likely just let others into his life easily. I protect him fro anything and anyone. If you have bad intentions I personally will rip your head off.

"I'll ask again. What are your intentions with Jin?" I asked a bit louder sounding as serious as I can.  
"What do you mean?" he asked.
"Are you interested in Jin. Romantically? Just friends? Or are you someone who just wants a good time with him??" I slightly raised my eyebrow.
"Ani! Ani! Jin is a really nice guy, I'll admit that me and him...didn't start on the right foot, but that is in the past..." he looked at me seriously. 

Ah a bad start then. Similar to me and Jimin's start. Wow, Jin was right, a bit! Of how common we are.

"I do care about Jin, he's just...an amazing person" he whispered the last part. 

I sigh. "Are you in love with Jin?" I bluntly ask, this makes him cough. 

"What?!"  

"I'm sorry if I sound harsh or blunt... But I just can't help but worry about Jin" After all he has been through hell. And I wouldn't want someone else to put him through hell. 

"Worried?" he questioned. I guess Jin hasn't opened up about that. "Why?"

"Lets just say I know a few things more than you do about Jin. I know your suppose to hear this from him BUT I want you to know this... because I need you to know that he isn't somone you should be messing with." I see him give me his attention.

"Jin is someone who has had a rough life. He has gone through hardships and challenges that forced him to leave Daegu behind. I can't exactly tell you what he had to go through here, but what I can tell you is that when he left here: he was broken." I looked at an old photo of him and I from back in high school.

" I looked at an old photo of him and I from back in high school

I still recall him from back then... Emotionless... Blank... Always with a fake smile, but when he was with me and Jimin, he smiled a bit more... But deep down, I knew he was shattering... I never wanna see him like that again. I myself, never want to go back to those days.

Namjoon POV

This is serious. I know it is as I listen to Yoongi, how he talks of hardships and challenges and things that forced Jin to leave Daegu. But what?! And broken? What broke him?

"When he left he was broken. I couldn't recognize him at all, my friend of almost my entire life. Was unrecognizable to me. I could never help him and I always hate myself for that. The only thing I could do was watch him leave, and pray. When he left, I actually hoped that he could fix his broken soul. And now, I actually see him smile, sincerely smile" he states.

"Yoongi-ah?" I whispered.

"And I think its thanks to you" he looks at me. 

My eyes go wide?! Me?! "W-why would you say that?" 

"I don't know, but I can tell Jin trust you, and the way he talks about you on the phone with me haha I think he likes ya too!" I blush at the last comment. I look at the keyboard to avoid the stares he is giving me... 

"Answer me though. Do you like Jin Namjoon?" He asks and causes me to look at my hands.
"I don't know" I say honestly.

Yoongi suddenly stands up, chuckling a bit.

"Let me tell you something. You don't know if you like him. But something tells me that you do, you just don't know if you roll that way" he answers and when I look at him he knows he is right. And he is. 

I don't know if I do like him like him or not.

"Trust me, I was confused as well before I got with my boyfriend. Jimin and I also started in the wrong foot but I can tell you this... Just let it come to you, it comes natural after a while. I will say this, if you do like Jin... Please take care of him" he smiles. I stare in awe.

Should I use this trip to come clean with my feelings??? Yeah. I should.
I smile at Yoongi and nod. "I will, thank you"

"Shall we get back to the music haha"

~Meanwhile with Jin and Jimin~

Jin POV

"Yah! Are you sure you should bleach my hair!! Or even change the color?!" Jin yells at Jimin. Why was he letting himself?! He himself doesn't know.

"Trust me Hyung! I do this with my babe's hair and also this color will look sooooo good on you" he shakes the bottle of bleach, while I just wait for it to be applied.

"Let's get started shall we" he grins and I just sigh and nod to allow my torture to begin because once Jimin is in this mood there is no use in fighting.

'What have I gotten myself into.