TIME HAS PASSED

Namjoon POV

It's been a while since I've been this comfortable with anyone. Not many months have passed yet someone has manage to break into my shell, which no one has been able to so easily. I don't know what it is about Jin, but I plan to figure it out as soon as possible. 

Actually, I'm planning to ask him out on a date again and not just cause someone forced me to do it, but because I really want to do it. I want to know what these emotions are.

Lately everyday I find myself hanging out with him after school to study at the library... I enjoy the weekdays now. I look forward to class, since we now sit together! Well I'll be damned... I'm still nervous around him though. I can't believe I'm actually going through with this.

'What is this emotion that makes my heart beat?'

I start heading towards Jin's classroom to wait outside for him, smiling like an idiot

I start heading towards Jin's classroom to wait outside for him, smiling like an idiot. I always do now... I don't bully him anymore... I stopped. I was so caught up in the moment I didn't bother to notice Mason hounding me about how the movie date went since I never did tell him anything. I wanted to keep it to myself... I didn't pay him attention as he was demanding details. 

I wait patiently outside the door till the bell rang.

~Bell Rings~ 

I see Jin packing his things to head out. He then sees me and smiles softly at me before walking up to me.

 He then sees me and smiles softly at me before walking up to me

"Hey Namjoon, whats up?" he asks.

"I actually wanted to ask you something." I smiled more than early since I got to see him again.

"Oh what is it?" he asks nervously.

"Well since our mid-terms are around the corner and all we do is study, I was kind of hoping if you wanted to go out to dinner at this fancy restaurant I know of, um my treat?" I ask painfully nervous. 

'What is wrong with you Namjoon! You shouldn't be nervous!'

"Wow Namjoon... I never expected you to ask me to go out again, that's unexpected." Jin laughs shyly. I look down nervous, my heart's beating like a drum as I wait for his answer. 

'Damn it Jin don't make me wait too long.'

"But sure I accept the offer." Finally! My breathing goes back to normal...

I was to busy talking to Jin I didn't see a furious Mason marching off

I was to busy talking to Jin I didn't see a furious Mason marching off. Oh well...

During Dinner~

"Thank you for the food! It's delicious!" Jin was crazy about food

"Thank you for the food! It's delicious!" Jin was crazy about food. I find it funny... 

"No problem, thanks for helping me with the studies" 

"No problem" he smiles.

A smile I am starting to like.... "What are you planning for winter break?" I asked him, have to make conversations.

"Hmm I don't know yet.. I have yet to think what I want to do..." he smiled, "And you?"

"I have also yet to think... I never do much anyway..." I shrugged and he nodded. 

"I don't know what there is to do in this town, I rarely go out so if I think of anything I'll ask you... Since you know of this town better than I do" he looked at me and I nodded.

"If you ever want a tour ask me, I'm more than happy to show you around town" he slowly starts blushing but nods.

We then went of on talking of school news, rumors, etc it was a nice funny conversations haha so random.

A while after eating we wait and then I drop him off as I always do, at 11 on the spot. We wave each other off, the part I think I hate the most during the day... I hate having to go back to a home... 

At school, to Jin, heck even Mason, but mostly Jin... I mattered... I existed... But my home... 

Ha if I can call that place home... Is the home I loathe...

Is a place I know I don't want to belong to anymore. I slowly peek my head inside and sure enough, the house reeks of alcohol and smoke, but to my luck it's only the smell that remain.

"Means the fucker is out spending my hard earned money again" I growled as I spotted the jar I hid my savings.

I grab the jar and fix it back to its location, and grab what little remained of the money I owned. With whats left I might not have enough for the rent this month... I guess I might have to spend extra hours a the gas station, or find another job...

I hate my life.

The only thing that keeps me going is wanting to know what Jin is making me feel. Why do I want to feel accepted by him, when back then all I did was hurt him. He makes me feel, and thinking things I never thought of.

Could I really be falling for him?

Could he have somewhat made me see more to life than what I live in?

There was only one way to find out... "Just what will the future bring is Jin..." I whispered as I went into my room, and locked my door.

To avoid the fucker from barging in to demand more money.