THE DARE

Namjoon POV

~Earlier before the start of class~

I kept thinking about that nerd guy! Why the hell would he blush! I'm a guy!

A guy isn't suppose to react that way. Hello does he not see that or what?! Aghhh sooo confused! I mean I shouldn't give a damn right? I don't see what has me so worked up.

"Hey Namjoon!", my friend Mason came up to me. He is annoying sometimes but I needed a distraction so right now thankfully he decided to show up to annoy me. For once he is useful.

"Sup Mason." I said uninterested. My head is still with that scene... The way he looked at me... Those eyes...

"Yo that dork totally blushed at you earlier like some chick -hahhahahaaa" he said finding the whole thing amusing."Who would've thought that YOU out of all people he sees would BLUSH for YOU!" he held his stomach as he laughed.

I wasn't.

"Man shut up I'm trying to think here man" I ran my fingers through my hair trying to piece things together. Why would he blush?!

"Hey I just got this amazing idea bro! This will totally FUCK him up haha! Check this out---", he continued ignoring my previous request to shut the hell up..."He seems like he could roll both ways if you know what I mean..", he winks.

Bluntly saying I'm not the only one thinking that he might be ...gay. I mean he is always with those girl sweaters, but that doesn't mean much....

"Why don't you find out if he is and IF HE IS  make him fall for you and when the times right and he head over heels for you ... Crush him. BREAK HIM" Mason challenged. I looked at him with a 'what the fuck face'.

'Did he just tell me to hit on a dude?! Oh hell no!'

"You know that's not my type of fun man" I say trying to get out of this conversation. There was nooo way! Sure he isn't bad looking but come on! I fuck with him, when it comes to messing his books, or knocking him over. Not to FUCKING play with emotions such as those.

Oh my god! It just clicked me. Me saying that he isn't bad looking ISNT HELPING MY SITUATION AT ALL!!!!

"Come on man, are you really gonna chicken out?" he started to flap his arms.
"Bawk bawk bawk Kim Namjoon is a chicken!" he started walking around me making fun.

"I ain't no chicken!" I raised my voice, slowly realizing what I said. I knew I fucked up!

"It's settled then", Mason said proudly... "Find out if the nerd is gay or not... and if he is play along... haha this should be fun... I can already imagine how he will see after your scene." he smirked.

"Damn it all" I say walking away before I regretted it.

'Guess it could be interesting'
But... If he is gay then... Shit ..

~Professor Office~

"What can i do for you Mr. Kim, coming in with an excuse to skip my class, well your wasting your time... Head to class now Mr. Kim." I rolled my eyes sitting on the chair.

"I need help."

He removed his glasses off, "Your asking me for help? What's this change?"

"I want to bring my grades up... Call it REALITY CALL if you will... I just don't want to fail, and repeat the year..." I shrugged and I can tell he is totally buying my lie.

He is a gullible teacher.

"Wow! That is amazing to hear Mr. Kim, sure a bit half way thru the semester but it is a start! If you can stay after class I can help run the lessons you missed and---" I put my hand up to shut his speech.

"I would want the nerd from class to help me... I wouldn't want to bother you... I'm sure you have your family and all besides... I know the nerd is at the top of the class, so he can help me just fine..." I hope this works.

"Kim Seokjin. Hmm well you are right about him being the smartest in the classroom, and he is looking to get more credit hours to get a higher chance of a scholarship. I will ask him." he nodded.

"I want him, no other... I want the best."

"I'll make him don't you worry Namjoon. Now you can start this positive attitude by heading to class and asking him yourself... he always is there early" he smiled as I got up.

"Thank you" I got out laughing.

"I guess I made it a lot easier for myself"  I walk towards the class where I know I'll see him.