ARRIVING AT DAEGU

Namjoon POV

Wow. 

I can say that Jin's friends are clearly something out of movies I have watched while growing up. His friend Yoongi, on the way had one of his CD's playing and damn they were the bomb. I had completely forgotten Jin had told me he composed music, and well Jimin is a very chill guy. I mean, I find most guys like him loud but he is pretty chill and Yoongi, well damn he has this lay back, swag attitude that is similar to mine. I sat in the in the front with Yoongi, I don't know why Jimin insisted. I thought as a couple they should/ would want to be together, but Yoongi surprisingly agreed. Shocker? Jimin is in the back with Jin, talking about how Jimin and Yoongi got together. They are really nice people, nothing compared to the people I hanged with back at my hometown. Nothing. Mason was the only one I hung out with, and I know we would never have talks like this.

Guess Jin was right. This will be an interesting trip.

"Hey, would you want to stop by my studio?" Yoongi asked. 

"You own a studio?!" I am astonished. HE OWNS A STUDIO?!

"Yes, I go to a college where I am allowed to use the studio as my own. You down or what? Haha I wanna hear some of your work... Jin told me about it" he asked. I look at Jin, noticed him with red cheeks... He talks about me with his friends?

"Sorry, I told him about your song, and well he seemed interested." I smile at his shyness.

"Don't worry I don't mind." I am wondering if he would mind if I do go with Yoongi? 

"Is it cool with you if I go with Yoongi? I don't wanna be rude?" After all he invited me here. "Ani~ Go for it." he smiled. 

I heard my phone ring as I turn back and start going through my phone. These message....  I put my phone away, and stare out the window.

'Don't ruin my mood'

Jin POV

Yoongi and Namjoon are getting along so well. I'm glad haha I remember Yoongi told me if he didn't like him he would kick him out. 

Well I am safe! Well both of us, cuz no way I would leave Namjoon in a city he doesn't know. 

We finally arrive at Yoongi house, it's still the same house. Still beautiful.

I can see Namjoon's surprised face, it is so funny

I can see Namjoon's surprised face, it is so funny. "This house is huge" he said with his mouth open. 

I giggled. "Let's go in Namjoon.." I call him turning around to see him nod and take his shoes off. 

"Wow Yoongi, you completely changed the place while I was away." He had always had a beautiful house but he never had any furniture since was rarely home...why bother he would say. 

All he had back then was just a couch and a TV. Damn!

"Jimin suggested the furniture haha it was totally my style."
Namjoon is looking around, afraid to touch anything. I know I would too, but wow I just can't believe he is here with me. I am happy... Excited to show him around! Oh... Wait...

"So Namjoon shall we head out!" Yoongi called Namjoon out of his space zone

"So Namjoon shall we head out!" Yoongi called Namjoon out of his space zone. "if we head now we can have the studio to ourselves with no students since it's a first come first serve deal" 

"Yea" I was kinda bummed he wasn't gonna stick with me but I didn't wanna stop him from having fun. 'Wish you stayed with me' 

"Have fun boys" I smiled waving them off... 'More like a sad smile' 

"Yoongi, make sure to come back for dinner. I am making meat to celebrate Jinnie's return and Namjoon's welcoming into the group!" Jimin claims. 

Omo Jimmine WHY?!

"Yeah we will babe! Have fun with Jin" he leads Namjoon out. Namjoon leaves waving bye, with one big smile. I am happy.

Once the door closes, I sigh.

"You upset Namjoon didn't stay with you?" I snapped to see Jimin smirking at me. 

HOW COULD I FORGET HE WAS HERE?!! 

"Ani! I umm--- I am JUST TIRED!" I laugh shyly rubbing my hair slowly moving back. Jimin just crosses his arms, giving me the "are you serious" look. 

"You sure? While Yoongi took him away you looked a bit upset haha... You know I know you too well" he laughs. 

FUCK you Park Jimin!

"Aish! What if I am?!" I shut my mouth. 

The look on Jimin's eyes was when I realized I FUCKED UP. 

"Do start telling me hyung! About your little crush!!" I

You cannot escape Park Jimin once he locks eyes with you.