HERE WE GO

Namjoon POV

'I know you're anxiously waiting on an explanation Jin. I can see the worry in your eyes. My precious Jinnie. Please have the heart to forgive me after confessing my sins, my vile reasoning for getting close to you' 

"Jin... I can explain everything to you. Look in all honesty, I would have never asked you out on that date if I had not been forced by the asshole of a friend I have, Mason...by pushing this bet on me that I didn't even want to be a part of, but now.... I'm actually glad I did. Because it got me close to you, and I got to see that you are actually pretty much the definition of perfect." I said under one breath. 

I needed a second to catch my breath "I know you are probably going to hate me for this, but I'm not sorry for confessing this to you. You deserve to know the truth, and well... now you do. I want all lies out of the way. I want to tell you that I like you... I wanted to come clean before I confessed my feelings for you so it's all REAL. I don't want you to think it was all because of a bet. No! I fell in love with your personality, you care about me and your smile is what makes me smile... I am telling you all this now because I finally accepted my feeling and I hope you can accept my apology as well, as my love. I want you to be my boyfriend." I finished and looked down to the ground anticipating the slap I so rightfully deserved. 

If he hates me I don't think I can live knowing he hates me. I broke the promise I made to Yoongi of never hurting Jin. But, I know I deserve to be hated by him, shit if they had dared him I would be furious, but I hope he know I am speaking from my heart...

I had my eyes closed. 

 I felt something coming my way and flinched only to feel soft lips on my cheek. 

"What? Why did you do that for?" I asked confused 

"Look I know it was hard for you to tell me all this. I appreciate the fact that you told me the truth even if it hurts me." Jin stated, but smiled slighty "I'm not going to hold it against you Namjoon. You came clean and to me that is important... I.. also like you too..." he smiles, and blushes. 

"So...does that----"

"Yes... I'll.. be yours" he blushes and hides his face with his hands.

'He likes me too?! omg'
 I pull his hands away from him and I smile. "Thank you for understanding" I said and pulled him for a hug. He accepted me... I am so happy.

"But you have to do something for me first" he says.

"What?" I ask... scared of what he might ask. 

"Answer a question for me and I'll forgive everything" He starts...

"Sure anything ask away" I said and he takes a deep breath.

"Who was on the phone the day we before we came to Daegu?" he finishes. 

Oh my God.  

(A/N Wow! 6k Is AMAZING!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! It means alot to me :) Please keep liking my story :) and if you guys have any comments go ahead and leave some I read all of them. :) Also go ahead and check out my other stories. 

/2020/
OMFG GUYS! I AM BACK AND HOPING TO STAY AND KEEP WRITING! I MISSED YOU ALL!!  I'M SORRY I TOOK SO LONG BUT I'M GOING TO FINISH THIS NOW :) PLEASE :) I HOPE YU ARE STILL INTERESTED ND IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY!!

Thank you :P Happy Reading! Posting as soon as I can!