JIN BIRTHDAY

Namjoon POV

"Namjoonie" I heard someone whisper. I open my eyes to see Jimin in my room.

"What?" I rub my eyes and see the time... it is 8am... Why on Earth is he here this early (x.x)

"Did you forget your suppose to take Jin to breakfast and keep him out of the house so me and Yoongi can plan. Such a shame I thought you'd remember!" I sat up and cursed.

"I am sorry!" I whispered yell and start grabbing my clothes. I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT!!!

"Don't worry, Jinnie is still asleep, but go on" Jimin giggled and left the room. I forgot but I was catching on my sleep. Me and Jin came come late after the 5th date. Hahah such a memorable date. 

I turn to go into Jin's room and see Jin sleeping peacefully. I sit on the edge and start tracing his features... I see him stir so I pecked his forehead... "Jin, babe wake up" 

"Hmmm...Joonie?" he opens his eyes and smiles... 

"I promised you breakfast remember" I see him nod as I smiled... "Come on, let's go then" 

"Now?It's so early, can't we just stay in?" he questioned as I pecked his lips... 

"Yes... now haha if we wanna go to that place you want we should go now..." I see him sit up and rub his eyes again. "I'll let you get ready... meet me downstairs." I peck his forehead again and head downstairs. Not even 15 minutes, he showed up and we head out.... I just hope I don't mess up with the plan... 

Jimin POV 

-Near afternoon-

"Yoongi, hurry up..! We need to finish before Namjoon arrives with Jinnie." 

"I am bringing the cake... You were lucky you managed to get Namjoon to take Jin out to breakfast and out on a date again... haha" Yoongi came in with the cake we ordered a week ago. 

"I know they stayed out late last night

"I know they stayed out late last night... so I was amazed that I managed to wake him up." I smiled. 

I feel accomplished. I got all of the photos from us including the new one he took with Namjoon. I had seen this everywhere and I know Jin would love it.

 I had seen this everywhere and I know Jin would love it

(A/N: Imagine this is in the living room) 

"We did it babe" I'm pulled to him and kissed. I kiss back and smile.

"I know... Namjoon should be here soon! We should prepare the food we have... You know Jinnie loves his food" I poke Yoongi and run to the kitchen.

"I'll keep a lookout" I smile and suddenly get a dizzy spell... 

'God damn please not now'. I take a deep breath and pray it passes....

Jin POV 

I think something is going on... 

Namjoon waking me up so early to have breakfast, then I was expecting after eating to head back home, but we go back to the mall?? Then I asked when we going home... and he said we would be going back till midday afternoon.... I feel something is going on that I don't know... 

What could it be? Oh! Could Yoongi had asked him to keep me away so he can be alone with Jimin... OH GOD!! It has to be that!! That damn Yoongi! 

"Babe? You okay?" I turn to see Namjoon waving his hand in front of me...

"Ahh yes yes!!" I smile and hug his arm... 

"Ready to head back home.." he asked and I smiled. I guess they done... Eww calling it like that is eww... 

"Babe, do you know what day is it today?" I look at him and look at my phone...

"Friday?" I question and all I see is him laugh and start driving.

Is there something I am missing? 

We arrive home and see all the lights off... What the? We get off and I walk ahead of Namjoon to suddenly have a blindfold thrown on me...

"Joonie?!" 

"Shhh, don't worry babe... trust me" he whispered and I just giggled... Seriously what is going on? 

I feel Namjoon lead me in and lightly close the door and I think I am standing in front of the living room. Then the blindfold is removed. 

"SURPRISE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JINNIE!!" they all yelled.... OMG!! It's December 4th! 

"You guys didn't have too!" I smile and hug them all... I even kiss Namjoon!

"You can thank your boyfriend who suggested this.." Jimin stated... "He beat me to it haha"

"I love it guys It is so touching.." this is why I love them. I hug Namjoon and smile. 

"Your the best boyfriend ever" I peck his nose and run to Jimin.

Namjoon POV

I smile seeing Jin so happy. This turned out pretty nice, I gotta hand it to Jimin.

"You really are lucky Namjoon" Yoongi says as he walks to Jin trying Jimin's favorite dish.

"I know." I smile.

Seeing this go down, talking with Jimin and Yoongi about this surprise party made me see that... this might be what's like to have a family...

They are my family.

'A family i'd rather be with than my actual real one'

(Happy Update! I feel like I owe it to you guys haha sorry I am not updating as quick as I would want. 2021 is now here so I hope to b consistent when uploading! Another thing! You guys are amazing!! Thank for enjoying)