64.

I swam back and forth in the pool, thinking hard. Yep, in a pool.....in winter. I know what your thinking, 'what an inspiring and beautiful rebel'. The only reason I was out here was Joker wouldn't follow. He watched disapprovingly from the window. Also the exercise is ideal.
'YOU COMING IN YET?' Joker yelled the open window. I giggled and shook my head, desprate to keep my limbs moving for warmth.
'I just got in,' I retorted, chuckling. Joker groaned loudly like a kid.
'I'm horny tho,' he whined.
'Well get in the water, its refreshing,' I laughed, watching him frown.
'But its cold,' he said. I shrugged and dipped under water, shutting out his whining. I need a way to get him back for making me feel like shit. I don't wanna be too harsh on him, I like our relationship. A prank is ideal, but what prank?
Fake pregnancy is out of the question, so is fake kidnappings. Suddenly the perfect ideal hit me like a bullet bto the head. A strong hand grabbed my arm and pulled me to the surface. Joker looked down at me, his winter jacket wrapped around him.
'I thought you were under for too long,' he said emotionlessly. I grinned up at him.
'Oh you softly,' I teased.
'Am not soft! Just wanted to see if you were dead or something,' he shrugged, hiding a smirk.
'Your shaking, its too cold to swim,' he said, pulling me out. I chuckled and climbed out. Joker stared at me, licking his lips. I wrapped my towel around myself and hopped in the house, swiftly followed by J. A hot chocolate was on the table.
'aww, thanks babe,' I smiled. I sipped it, slowly warming up. Joker put his hands on my waist, his breathe on my neck.
'I'm horny baby,' he whispered, running his hands up and down my sides. A pleasant shiver ran down my spine but before I could respond, one of Jokers henchmen ran into the room.
'Sir, you might of forgotten about the meeting,' he stuttered. Joker sighed and rested his chin on my shoulder.
'Assemble everyone,' Joker said, eyes closed.
'We are all ready,' the man stuttered again. Joker frowned.
'Fine fine, I'll be a sec,' J hummed before spinning me around.
'I'm sorry Rose,' he murmured.
'Your the horny one,' I smirked. Joker let out a painful sigh and kissed my forehead before jogging off. I chuckled evilly, getting changed. I then ran to my study, getting my master plan ready. Fake suicide, I know its harsh but we are crazy.
'What you doing?' Joker asked, suddenly in the room. I slammed my laptop closed, spinning around.
'N-nothing,' I grinned, already starting the act. Jokers eyes narrowed, looking from my face to my laptop. I stood up slowly, brushing some hair out of my face.
'Your very quiet,' I pointed out, not liking the awkwardness. Joker pinned me against the wall, kissing me hard.
'Why... How are you so attractive,' he growled, his deadly gaze staring at me. Surprisingly, he let me go and sat at his desk.
'I have work to do,' he said, logging onto his computer. I chuckled.
'Bipolar!' I sang. Joker chuckled. I got my phone out and rang Becky, leaving the room.
'Yeah boss?' She said happily.
'Hey Becka, I need a huge favor,' I said, leaning against the wall.
'That's basically my job, to do as you want,' she giggled. I grinned.
'Your good at the movie effect things, right? Like fake wounds and fake blood,' I asked, looking at my nails.
'Yeah.....why?' She asked, now quiet.
'Come over tommorw with all that stuff, k?' I hummed.
'Yes Boss!' She laughed.
'K, Cya,' I chuckled before hanging up. Now all I had to do was annoy Joker.

•••••••••••••••••••••
Soz for the short chapter, Christmas struggles...