13.

(Roses P.O.V)
{---6 days later---}
I carved another one into my skin. I had two sets of five. I kissed all my scars. I had been in a very good mood since Js visit. I smiled at the mirror.
'Can you drop the mirror?' I asked politely. The mirror went and I could see the office, my grip tightened on the shard of glass.
'I've been thinking. You treat me horrible so ima be horrible,' I sighed.
'No, no no. Please Rose. Just stay this way,' a professor pleaded.
'So you want be to bottle up my feelings? This is what I think about that,' I growled, putting the shard straight through the glass. It poked out the other side. I laughed at there terrified faces.
'Do I scare you? Even though I'm locked up, I'm frightening you. Oh I'm sorry, I'm just creating a plan,' I snarled, smiling. They called for Batman. I put back on my innocent face. Batman ran in the room.
'Hello Batsy,' I giggled. He examined the shard. I played it cool for the rest of the day. I tossed and turned at night, the mattress was rock hard. I peeked out of my covers. The was one gaurd and he was on his phone. I crept out and pulled on my bedpost. I had been sawing at it since I got here. I came off and I went to the shard I had put through the glass. I hammered at it, alerting the guard. He rang for help. I had made a large hole by now. I climbed out carefully, not cutting myself. I kicked the gaurd and he went flying. I waved at the camera.
'No asylum can hold me mother fuckers!' I laughed then went to the door. I was tazzered. I brushed it off and kicked and punched. I was pinned down by 5 men. I laughed.
'Oh ye are real though aren't ya,' I stuck my tongue out. I was brought to a padded cell. I took a shard of glass out of my belt. I slashed at the cushions, seeing the stuffing fall around me.
'Hope this sparks news,' I thought. I would never act this crazy. I just needed to show a sign that I was still in rebellion. I signed when batman cane in.
'We are taking you to a temperory cell until your old ones fixed,'Batman said, anger in his voice. I sat down and nodded. I gasped when I felt a sharp pain in my chin. He kicked me, that bastard kicked me. I sat there, shocked. He kicked me across the room. I screamed a bit, this was horrible. He came over and stomped on my stomach.
'What the fuck!?' I screamed in pain.
'You deserve this, you scum bag. I thought you could change. Your pathetic like Harleen,' he growled. I curled up in a ball, protecting my head. He kicked me again before walked off, closing the door. I cried, still shocked.
'J-joker baby, help,'

(Jokers P.O.V)
I turned on the TV, chewing some bread. The news came on.
'Let's see what I have to compete with,' I sighed, finishing my sand which.
The Rose attempted a break out. She got out her cell but was tackled down by the guards. She is being moved to an island off the coast of Gotham until her cell is improved.
I choked a bit. That's my girl! I smiled then ran to get her phone.
'Hey, is this Sam?'

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Hey! Just wanted to saw a quick thanks for all DA reads.
Peace Out