44.

I pulled up outside 'The Grin', J's club.
(A/N - I'm such a geek 😂). Inside was a mess, no music and only a few cleaners. I walked over to the VIP booth and picked up J's cane, avoiding all the broken glass. Since, no ones here, might as well have some fun...
I ran up to the DJ booth and pressed tons of buttons, laughing. I ran around the place, exploring.
'THIS PLACE HAS FUCKING SECRET PASSAGES!' I yelled to no one as I ran down a dimly light corridor.
'Shut the fuck up,' an angry whisper came from ahead of me. I took the shadows and crept forward, J's cane at the ready. I went through another door and there was a man with a red face mask on. He was muscular and tall, intimidating.
'Hey there mister,' I said, my mind racing for who he was. I was knocked against the wall by the man. He worked in absolute silence, never making a sound. I gasped as he held the cane across my chest, my back on the grey wall.
'Not one for talking? Ah come on, talk for Rosey!' I laughed. My face went straight as he didn't.
'Fine,' I said, using both my legs to kick him off.
'Fuck,' he whispered, on the ground.
'Well, I got you to speak, I'm gonna go!' I said quickly, running up the stairs. I got to the roof. Fuck... I've cornered myself now. He tackled me down, taking fistfulls of my jumper.
'Hey! I like this,' I yelled, tumbling away. The got up and went to punch me but I ducked. What's his problem!?
'Oi! What did I do to you!?' I yelled, the sun setting in the background, damn I was at the club for a while.
'Oh shit, J's gonna be pissed,' I said to myself, sitting on the building edge. I ran my finger along my bottom lip, talking to myself. Something clicked as I looked at the man.
'Red hood,' I said, again to myself. I smiled proudly, happy with myself.
'Well, Joker better have dinner ready,' I giggled to myself as red hood came closer. He made a grab for me but I dived out of the way and pushed him so his hips were on the buildings side, his chest and head over the edge. I held him by his hips, keeping him still.
'Red Hood..... You bastard,' I giggled. He let out a small chuckle.
'Or should I say Joker,' I said, using one hand to pull the red mask off. Joker smiled at me, his face red from the blood going to his head.
'Hiya hun,' he laughed, letting me pull him up. The moment he was stable, I thumped his chest.
'Where's dinner!?' I yelled, joking.
'Ahh, we'll get that later,' he said, pulling me in for a hug.
'Well this is a pointless goose chase,' I muttered. Joker tutted.
'Maybe not,' he muttered, putting down his cane. I put my hands over the cold copper handle. Joker moved my hands to the sides.
Marry me?
Was etched into the handle. I looked to J, one of his knees touching the ground. He smiled cheekily.
'Rose, I'm a dick for my first proposal but you really are my true love. Your my princess, my baby girl and my precious flower,' he purred, his wild eyes full of love and soothing.
'J-joker... I,' I choked out, half numb.
'Marry me, Gowan, Yes or No,' Joker chuckled. I nodded, smiling.
'YES OF COURSE!' I yelled, throwing myself at him so we tumbled down. I kissed J hard, my hand running through his hair.
'How did you even set this up!' I giggled as our lips parted.
'Well I've had the cane done for a while,' Joker said, resting his head on the ground and looked up at me.
'And I know you like all that fight and detective stuff,' Joker chuckled. I kissed him even harder, amazed by the simple thoughts he had made amazing.
'I love you,' I smiled down.
'Do I even need to say it anymore?' Joker laughed. The air was then filled with a loud buzz. I looked up to see J's chopper hovering down. Joker pulled me up and pulled me to the side, letting the chopper land.
'GET TO DE CHOPPA!' I yelled, laughing as I ran on board.
'Hello Boss,' the driver said as J got in board. Joker growled and gave his head a sharp smack.
'Hello Rose,' he said quickly, making J smile. We sat down and slipped on our ear muffs. We took off as J smiled at me.
'This is so fun!' I yelled, looking down on the city. Joker shook his head and laughed to himself. I stood up and stumbled over to J, landing on his lap.
'Hey hun,' I laughed, rolling my hips onto him. Joker groaned, tossing his head back.
'We're really gonna fuck in the air?' He asked, smiling.
'Why not, we're crazy,'