18.

(Roses P.O.V)
I slept the moment my body hit the bed. My sleep was short and I woke up to sunlight. Joker was out cold beside me. I sat up, thinking hard. What am I doing with my life. Sure I can become a crime boss, but what then. Joker just got me, so that's what will be occupying him until his attention turns back to crime. But then what about me? J and my crew are literally keeping me alive right now, something goes wrong, I'll have the good and the bad after me. I massaged my temples, humming slightly.
'Hows my favorite nutter doing?' Joker asked, sleep lingering in his voice.
'Bad in the head as usual. What is my life!?' I yelled, flopping on my back.
'Oh, I've had that thought too,' Joker said, laying beside me.
'I thought about it. You have stuff to fall back on. Me, if I annoy you or my crew, I'll have the good and the bad after me,' I sighed, my hands resting on my stomach.
'You always annoy me,' Joker laughed. I punched him in the stomach. He growled and sat on top of me.
'Like, what even is my life,' I said, unfazed by Jokers pinching.
'Your alive to feel the pain and pleasure. Go down the dark or up to the the light,' Joker growled, pinching my boobs slightly.
'So I'm only alive to feel emotions?' I asked, sighing.
'Ok, that's enough thinking for you,' Joker growled, pulling me out the room. He sprayed some perfume in my face. Everything went black after that. I woke up to be tied to a metal bed, my ankles and wrists with leather around them. I struggled, thrusting my hips forward.
'Oh, watch it, you might give us ideas,' Jokers voice chuckled. I calmed. Wait, us? I struggled again till I saw Nygma and J step out of the shadows. I hissed at them. It could of been hot with Joker, but why bring nerdy along? Wridler held up my chin. I bit his hands then something stung me. I looked to see he had a tazer in his hand. I squealed a bit. Joker patted my cheek.
'Daddy hasn't got to experiment with his doll yet so Nygma is here to help out. That ok?' Joker asked, smiling.
'No,' I started before my body shook. Mr.J had two metal bars on my hips, electrocuting me. I screamed, my back arching.
'What was that sweety,' Nygma asked, holding my chin. I grinned, I could still play around with this.
'Y-yes sir,' I said, staring Nygma in the eyes. Joker coughed, annoyed.
'Ok, I wanna try something,' he muttered, ripping my top of. Nygma stared at my naked chest, getting hard. Joker ran a hand over me then kissed my nipple. Nygma held out a hand and laid it on my boob. I let out a sharp gasp. He smiled and Joker gave him a dirty look. I could still make him jealous even though I was tied to a table. Nygma slapped my sharply, getting a moan put of me. My leg went to kick, but was pulled back way by the leather. I closed my eyes and put my head back. Joker kissed me hard. I thrust my hips as he kissed me. Joker smiled and tied my waist down.
'Ok, that's enough before Nygma dies of lack of blood,' Joker said, pulling the leather tight. I sighed and rested my head back. I closed my eyes. I felt something cold run along my stomach. I looked up to see that Joker had a switch blade, running the flat edge across my stomach.
'Don't you fucking dare,' I hissed.
'Relax Babe, J is just gonna sign you,' Nyma laughed and held my knees and neck down. I screamed as Joker wrote into my skin. I bit my lip and prayed for it to be over. Joker cleaned off the blood that was slipping over my body. He kissed each letter of his note.
'When I get out of these,' I warned him, feeling my green eyes blaze.
'Who said your leaving?' Joker laughed. He whispered to Nygma.
'Ok, Daddys gonna go get some more toys. I'll be back in.... 10 minutes,' he said and closed the toy room. Nygma ran over and started kissing my body. I grinned, knowing how to play the game. He kissed up my jawline. I moved my head so he landed on my lips. I kissed quickly, making him kiss back. He half climbed on top of me, digging his boner into my hips. It was nothing compared to Mr.Js. I smiled then bit down as hard as I could of his tongue, drawing blood. I could of ripped it off if I had my arms free. He howled and jumped off.
'HA!' I shouted. I laughed, my head tossing side to side.
'Wou Blitch!' He said holding his mouth. He pulled a switch and my whole body shook, the metal bed static. I shook, moaning a bit.
'You physco! Your not supposed to like being electrocuted!' He yelled.
'Its on vibrater,' I moaned out, humping the belt. He punched my stomach, earning a yell from me. I noticed my left hand getting loose. I slipped my hand in and untied my other arm. Nygma yelled at me and ran over. I threw a punch in his face, knocking him back. I undid my feet and jumped on his back, pushing his face onto the ground. Joker opened the door, looking at us coldly. He had belts and a large bag in his hand.
'Hey babe! I'll get back if you want,' I smiled, adding more pressure on Nygmas head. The stomped over and threw me across the room. I watched as he helped Nygma up.
'That bitch bit my tongue,' he yelled, starting towards me. Joker held him back. He looked at us, not sure who to go to. He closed his eyes and stormed over to me, pinning me against the wall. He pulled my chin to face him.
'Why can't you just do something for me for once,' he sighed. Something snapped again.
'Oh yeah cus I never do anything you want,' I said calmly. Joker raised his fist but I used my two feet to kick him across the room. He smashed into a mirror. I walked over to his limp body
'Love you but I need time alone. Bye daddy,' I whispered then I heard him whimper. I called Sam.
'Get the squad ready,'