57.

(Roses P.O.V)
I kicked the large freezer door open, trying to see if they had any spare icecream.
I froze, no not because it was cold, because the room was stacked full of gems.
'BABE COME HERE!' I yelled, going to grab a large ruby. Joker came in, an evil smile growing on his face as he looked at the piles of precious stones.
'This must be a bit of penguins stash,' he said, walking around.
'We are gonna be RICH!' I laughed, stuffing gems into my handbag. Joker got some cafe bags and helped me collect them until only one was left. Joker smashed it then used the fragments to write a note.
Good Thing Rose Was Hungry...
'Now, let's go, before Batman really comes,' I giggled, grabbing Jokers arm and running straight to the flat. By now it was 10, nearly time take this "outfit" off. Joker pilled all the jems in a corner in my bed room, humming tunelessly. I giggled and placed my hands on his hips.
'Well today took a turn for the best,' I giggled. Joker span around and pushed me onto the bed. He instantly started kissing my neck.
'Joker,' I whispered. He went to undo my top before I slapped his hand away. He looked at me with a hurted expression.
'Midnight, remember,' I grinned, knowing he would hate it.
'For fuck sake, this is stupid!' He yelled, still holding me down.
'Aww, what's wrong daddy?' I asks in an innocent voice. Joker looked down at me, growling slightly.
'Daddy, let me help you,' I purred watching his breathe hitch. I leaned up slightly and started kissing his necks. I grinned as Joker let out a low groan. He pushed me back down.
'Stop teasing,' he whimpered. I smiled up at him and nodded.
'OK then Daddy J,' I smiled. He closer his eyes and I used this chance to kiss his neck again. This time he gave in and put his arms either side of my head and leaned down so I could kiss him harder. I giggled on his skin as he let out groans. I felt Jokers not so little friend against my thigh. I giggled and looked to see the peak in skinny jeans.
'Rose, please, these trousers are too tight,' he hissed, trying to give himself more room. I looked at my phone, 11:56.
'4 more minutes babe,' I reassured him. He sighed and decided to grind off of my thigh, letting out groans of pleasure and discomfort.
'Rose, I can't take much longer, its actually really really hurts,' he whined. I know it didn't cus most guys wear skinny jeans.
'Aaaannddd, 12 o clock,' I giggled. Joker kicked of his shoes, rapidly trying to get the trousers off. He threw off his top, getting the hat off in the process. He sighed contently once the outfit was gone, leaving him in his boxers. He then returned his gaze to me a growled when he saw me still in my clothes.
'I was thinking, I actually really like this dress so ima keep it on a bit longer,' I said, tilting my head slightly.
Lust and anger came over Jokers eyes.
'Oh fuck no, you've had your go teasing,' he growled, pushing me down once more. Good thing my bed was soft. He started undoing my top rapidly, muttering curses. He groaned as he realized he was only half way down. I reached down and slipped my hand into his boxers and started to pump him. With that he lost his train on thought, freezing on the spot.
'Roooossee,' he groaned, tilting his head back and letting out curses.
'Ahem, down here?' I said, wanting to join in on the fun. With shaking hands, Joker undid the rest of my dress. I giggled as the curses came out of his mouth like a river.
'Best bet ever,'