7.

Joker stood up and admired me.
'Black and Red?' He said, frowning slightly. I growled to myself.
'Well I'm the Rose, I need some red. Plus, black is a very flattering color,' I smiled. He nodded. Joker was in his long purple coat with some black trousers. I poked his bare stomach.
'You don't were a top either,' I giggled. He smirked and nodded.
'I would kiss you but I don't want lipstick on me,' he chuckled, heading to the door. He swinged his cane around. I picked up Petal and took some ammo. Joker laughed at me.
'You don't need it, Nygma isn't a threat,' he sat, patting my cheek.
'Oh but I have my own problems darling,' I smiled, confusing him. We walked out and got into his purple Lamborghini. He started driving.
'So how's Harley Quinn?' I asked, holding onto my seatbelt for dear life.
'She moved in with Ivy. We should expect her to pop up randomly,' he muttered, dodging cars. We pulled up outside an abandoned factory.
'What's with guys and abandoned places?' I asked myself, getting a chuckle from Joker. I fixed my hood.
'You look fine,' he told me, his arm snaking around my waist. We walked in, greeted by guns.
'Oh, Mister.J, its you. Who's the girl,' a guard asked, pointing the gun at me.
'My baby,' Joker said, earning me to dig my elbow into his ribs. He gasped slightly, letting go of me. I bowed low.
'Rose Clide. The Rose,' I said, smirking.
'You act like you have a fan base?' Joker said, squinting at me.
'Again, you don't really know me that well babe,' I giggled, my arm linking his. I took my gun into my hand.
'No shooting. I want to stay in the good books,' Joker said, lowering my gun. We walked into a large room with a giant table. The Riddler was at the head of the table.
'Joker! My good friend, sit down!' He said, leaning back in his chair. I shyly followed Joker over. I sat on the chair beside him, looking around. There were 5 other people there. It looked like a lunch meet up just with crime bosses. I didn't know the others.
'Ahm, who is her?' Riddler said, running his words over his tongue.
'The Rose. My girlfriend,' Joker said and I smiled at him. For once he introduced me nicely. They talked and I listen quietly, thinking. My thoughts hovered over my battle plans. I took a red note pad out of my bag. I scribbled down additions to my plan. Riddler looked at me.
'No notes honey,' he said, tutting. I shook my head.
'Oh no, I was just scribbling down an addition to a plan I'm stirring,' I said, showing him my note. I put it away quickly.
'So The Rose? Sounds like a villian name,' Riddler said, leaning forward.
'Yeah. Rose Clide. Others call me The Rose. I'm under your league tho,' I laughed the end.
'Oh, who's the enemy?' A man asked from opposite me.
'I'm enemies with a villain, that's all I'm saying,' I shrugged, doodling on my napkin. Talk moved on. I felt Jokers eyes burn into me.
'Yeah babe?' I asked, turning around to face him. His eyes narrowed. Lunch was brought out and we ate in silence. I watched Joker stab his meat.
'I need to talk to Rose,' he said, standing up and pulling me by my hood. I gulped, I was in trouble. He marched me to a small janitors room. He pinned me on the wall.
'Tell me your business,' he said, pushing my head to the wall.
'W-what?' I asked, his grip tightened.
'Don't act fucking dumb. What's your business and who's your enemy,' he roared, punching me in the stomach.
I gasped as he hit me.
'I-I'm just a lower class villain. I moved here to hide from the cops,' I said after he punched me again.
'I have 8 crew members,' I slurred as he choked me.
'I have a lair down town,' I cried. He threw me across the room. I got back up. There was no point fighting back this time. He had his friends outside and I wasn't in the mood for fighting.
'Who's your enemy,' he said, holding my head tight, hurting my jaw.
'WHOS YOUR ENEMY!?' He screamed at me. I cried.
'M-mad Hatter. Mad H-hatter, he just found me, I've been thinking of my plans on the fight,' I cried and he threw me at the small table. My side clashed with the corner. I gasped and held my middle. Joker kicked me before storming out. I shakily got my phone and texted Beccy.
R - Hey, can you pick me up. I'll be at the abandoned factory
B - Me and Sam are on our way now.
I put my phone away and got up slowly. I crept outside, the red sports car waiting. I smiled and jumped in the back. Beccy handed me a gun. I smiled at it. We made a tradition of firing this when we left meetings. I shot it in the air. It went of in a loud bang and Sam speed off.
'Were coming for ya Mad Hatter!' I shouted, my middle fingers in the air as Sam skidded down the road.
'Rooosseee!' I heard Joker yell. I made a love heart with my hands. I turned and laughed as Beccy put 'Youth and Whiskey' on the speakers. We shouted the lyrics, celebrating our crew.