23.

I went straight to our bedroom. Joker lay me on the bed gently.
'Oh I missed this,' I sighed, moving my shoulder blades. Joker climbed on me, kissing me hard. I tried keeping up but I was drifting out of concise. My lips slowed down and my breathe deepened.
'Oh well. Good night then,' Joker sighed. I slept quickly, dreams of Batman.

(Joker)
I sighed as Rose slept. She really doesn't know how horny I am. I watched her sleeping body then lay beside her, laying in silence.
'Mother fucker, get off,' Rose growled in her sleep, kicking her legs. I chuckled and kissed her head before falling asleep myself.
{---Next Morning---}
I woke up, something on me. I opened my eyes to see Rose sitting on my pelvis. She was freshly showered and had lace underwear on. She smiled at me and I moaned at the sight.
'Mmmm, great way to wake up,' I growled, doing a sit up to touch her lips. She kissed hard and I sat up, my back going against the wall. She kissed harder, grinding on me slowly.
'Rose, Baby. Stop teasing,' I whimpered, rubbing her sides. She grinned and kissed me hard, trying to get dominance in the kiss. I grew hard, dry humping her. I moaned, unable to control myself. Rose undid her bra and grinned evilly at my non stopping moans.
'I haven't done anything yet, calm down,' she told me sternly, anger in her eyes. Me was actually making me cowar. She got off me and sat between my legs, hands on my bare thighs.
'No, no no. Please don't,' I begged, knowing she was aiming for complete dominance. Her hands tugged down my boxers, my length springing free. Rose smiled and licked the tip, looking at me.
'Mmm, babe,' I moaned, my hands gripping the sheets. I was slightly angry, this should be me pleasuring her, not this way around.
'I want to show my gratitude,' she giggled then took me all in. I screamed in pleasure. She deep throated me, making me crumble. I threw my head back, cursing loudly. I felt my lower stomach burning up. Just as I was about to let go, Rose took her mouth off my dick. I looked at her with begging.
'Awww, don't do this to me,' I begged. Rose smiled and kissed me, taking off her panties. I just watched, unable. She slid onto my length, her arms around my neck. I stared at her, moaning loudly. Rose bit her lip as she adjusted. She closed her eyes and moaned lightly. I thrust my hips a bit and Rose started riding me. She moaned quietly, focusing on me more. I was yelled swears, thrusts my hips with her movements. I felt myself warming up again. Rose hoped off and pumped me, mouth ready. I screamed as I came, Rose licking it up. I lay there, panting, eyes closed.
'Enjoy that?' Rose asked, getting dressed back into her leather and skinny jeans. I nodded quickly.
'I'll be done stairs planning MadHatter and Batman's death, come down when your ready,' she cooed and walked out the room, leaving me a naked mess. I got up on my elbows.
'Fuck this,' I sighed then struggled to my feet with trembling legs. I got dressed slowly and attempted to tame my sex hair. I strolled down stairs, Rose no where to be seen. I frowned and walked to the guards.
'Have you seen Rose?' I asked, leaning on my cane.
'Yes sir, she went to the gym,' the biggest one said. I nodded and went to my gym. Rose was there, beating a bag. I watched as she kicked and punched, eventually stabbing the bag.
'Anger issues!' I giggled and Rose span around. She shrugged and continued stabbing, her knuckles turning white.
'Baby, I think you've had enough,' I said, slipping behind her. I felt her rage radiant. I kissed her neck in attempt to calm her down. She whimpered.
'I-I am just sick if being weak,' she muttered, putting the knife back down. I put my arms around her hips.
'This morning definitely wasn't weak. I'll be honest, I was slightly scared,' I purred. Rose turned to face me.
'R-really!?' She said, her big green eyes looking at me. I kissed her hard, wanting to return the favor. She slipped, I caught her and lay her on the table. We kissed hard, my hands touching her. The door burst open and her hench men ran in. I groaned but let go of my delicate flower.
'Boss!' Sam yelled, hugging her. She looked so happy, seeing her crew. They talked a bit and destiny walked over to me.
'Pleasure to be in your presence,' She laughed. I smirked and nodded.
'Destiny right?' I sighed, putting on a happy face. She nodded. Her green hair was in a messy bun.
'OK guys, get the cottage ready, I'll be back tommorw,' Rose ordered, smiling at me.
'Oh you horny devil,' I growled and kissed her hard. She kissed back, her hand stroking my cheekbones. Rose helped me back a bit.
'You should leave, unless you wanna watch,' she giggled before I pushed past her hand and attacked her lips again, propping her against the wall. I watched as they slipped out, Sam having to be pulled out. Rose moaned into the kiss. I picked her up and walked to my study, the closes private room.
'Hey boss! Hey Rose!' Toby laughed. Rose stuck up her middle finger and we slammed the door clothes. I locked it then I lay her on the rug.
'Mm, I love you,' Rose said between a kiss. I undressed her as she undid my top. I sucked on her boobs, kicking off my shoes. Suddenly the TV came on.
'Joker I - Hey! Joker,' TwoFace yelled. We froze. He couldn't see us but if he switched user, everything would be on display. Rose put my blazer over my bare shoulders. I jumped up, my hair a mess. I adjusted the web can so only my waist up could be seen.
'Oh I was just...cleaning,' I said, my eyes trailing to Roses naked body.
'Yeah, ok. Anyway, gotta meet,' TwoFace blabbed on. Rose unzipped my jeans and pulled out my dick. I gasped, trying not to look down. TwoFace stopped.
'Nothing, nothing. W-what do you need to discuss?' I said, my voice quivering slightly. Rose started pumping me and I tried keeping my breathing steady.
'ERM, business then..... I might need Rose,' He said, rubbing the back of his neck. I nodded, not listening.
'Having girls problem,' he blushed.
'Having problem with my girl, which I'm sure will get violent,' I said through my teeth, loud enough for Rose to hear. She sighed and let go and crawled away. I spat at her.
'Erm, oh wait did I interupe something?' He asked, grinning.
'I knew something was up or should u saw down,' he giggled.
'Yeah, yeah. Now if you don't mind I gotta sort things,' I growled.
'Just make sure she can come!' TwoFace laughed and turned off the screen.
'ROSE!'