2.

I watched as Joker slammed the door behind him. Toby and Louis rushed over, Toby had a first aid box. He dabbed my forehead. I grabbed my bag and I caught Louis looking at my bra. I bowed.
'Well I am glad your enjoying the fucking view,' I said, kicking a chair over. Louis bowed his head.
'Sorry. Here,' I said, scratching my number down on a card.
'Thanks. Just a word of warning, you should just give in to him or else your done for,' Toby sighed, wiping my forehead. I grinned.
'Clowny isn't gonna have it easy from this wolverine,' I said, walking to the door. I waved and walked to the door with the sign. I knocked on it.
'Come in,' Jokers cold voice called out. I opened it and walked in. The joker was on his chair, his tie gone and some buttons undone. He grinned and his eyes trailed down me, narrowing on my bag.
'What's in that?' He asked, his voice sending chills down my spine. I pulled out some of the cash I won.
'I would like to keep my winnings, then just some lipstick and my gun,' I said, waving the pistol briefly. It was matt black with tones of tattoo designs on it and a giant rose on the end. I put it back in my bag and put it on the floor. I kicked it to the clown.
'Turn around,' he growled, eyes still narrow. I turned, showing I had no weapons. He took my bag up and looked through it.
'Don't believe me Sir?' I asked, grinning. He looked at me again.
'Oh, you are a feisty one, arenchya,' he smiled, standing up and walking over to me. He touched my forehead.
'Yeah, real good ex-paramedic you have down there and Louis is an excellent robber,' I said, grinning at his face. I could tell he hated how much I could get from just playing some cards. He pinned me against the wall.
'How do you know my men's background,' he growled, looking in my green eyes. I smirked.
'Oh, I just gathered it........ Does it make Mr.J angry that a little dumb slut is cracking through?' I said in a baby voice. His grip tightened. I got ready for a punch but when his lips smashed into mine, I froze.
'No, it makes me fell something else though. What's your name sweety?' He asked, his hand snaking around my small waist.
'Rose,' I choked out. I growled at his hand on my neck. I went to pull him off but he caught my hand and smirked. I smirked back and used my other hand to push him back. He stumbled as I fell to the floor. We both brushed ourselves off. Joker looked at me contently.
'Oh, you'll be fun to crack. But how will I use you. Pain or.... Pleasure,' he cooed, his hands up. He really was a psychopath but that's what made him so fun to tease. I grinned.
'Whatever you want your highness,' I said bowing. On my way up I slid off my jacket.
'Oops,' I said, still bent over. Joker looked at my chest then trailed to my eyes. Oh how fun it was to tease him. I straightened up.
'Let me just pick it up,' I said, turning and bending over and took my jacket. Jokers body bashed onto my ass. He rubbed his hands down my back. I smirked at my blind power. I grinded on him, earning him to moan under his breathe.
'Oh! What's this!? Is the Clown Prince afraid to let his pleasure show?' I said grinding harder. Just as he was coming off guard, I tumbled from his grab and grabbed my gun. I had my fingers on the trigger.
'I ain't no Harley babe. I ain't a quite, moanly little bitch,' I spat. Joker held his gun up.
'Oh it sounds like Rosey is jealous,' he grinned. I smirked.
'Oh yes. Rose is very jealous. Who doesn't get fantasy's of the Crime Boss of Gotham?' I said, my grip on the gun tightening. We smiled at each other.
'But then there's a twist. Not all girls like being dominated,' I said, jumping beside him and shot through his metal gun. He looked at it, an eyebrow raising.
'Platinum bullets,' I said smiling.
'BOYS!' Joker shouted harshly. I grinned.
'Oh is Joker scared of a slut?' I asked. Joker walked forward slowly. He pushed me against the wall and kissed me hard. My hands dropped as I slowly kissed back. He kept kissing me, showing no signs of stopping. His hands made there way to my trousers as he started to pull them down. He rested his forehead on mine.
'Why do you do this to me,' he growled. I struggled to get my breathe.
'Why do you make me feel insane?' I asked slowly. We kissed again, his metal teeth warming up. He threw off his jacket before the front door flew open.
'PUDDIN' IM HOME!' A whiny voice called out. I growled into the kiss.
'Look, you gotta stay here. I may have a job for you later, just wait till I'm down with the other bitch,' he said, tracing my curves. I nodded and sat on a table. He smiled and ran out to Harley Quinn. I picked up my jackets and fixed myself up. I heard Harely scream as something hit the ground. I got my bag and reloaded my gun. I looked at myself in a shattered mirror. I redid my make up. The joker opened the door, dressed in a long purple coat. He beckoned me to follow. Harley was in the floor.
'Who's she!?' She screamed, getting up.
'Business,' Joker said, getting his cane.
'I thought you said business isn't for women,' she screamed, hopping up and down.
'Dumb Women, sweetheart. There's a fine line between you and me,' I snarled. Harley stood up and ripped off her top.
'Yeah, like I'm so much more attractive,' she said, shaking her boobs in front if me.
'Wow, the stick got boob implants,' I chucked then walked out the door, Joker following.
'Its rude to stare,' I giggled as Joker grinned and continued to stare at my ass. He hopped into his purple Lamborghini. I got in the passenger seat. I kissed my gun.
'Come on Petal, let's see whats gonna happen tonight,'

•••••••••••••
666 reads 😉.
Thanks tho