27.

We drove back to the mansion. For some reason, Joker stopped at grinding which is definitely not like him and to be honest, I was disappointed. I stroked Crow gently.
'Sorry Baby. Like I said, I have a plan to make and a tattoo to get,' he said, parking the car. We walked into the house and Joker ran into his study and slammed the door.
'Ok Crow, this is your new home. Go explore!' I said, pushing her off. She strolled out to the cinema room.
'HA! I WIN!' I heard Toby shout from his post. I walked over to Louis and Toby. They were playing cards. They jumped up the moment they saw me.
'Just me. Joker is..... In fact I don't know what he is doing,' I said, biting my lip. Toby sat back down and handed me a whiskey.
'Sounds like you need it,' he said. I watered it down and sipped it.
'Ok, let's play poker!' Louis said.
{---1 hour later---}
'4 Aces, I win,' I said,throwing my set down and laughing.
'Ye can keep your money, I have no use of it,' I said, brushing it away. I took a gulp of my water. I needed to tattoo J so I couldn't drink.
'Rose! Baby!' Joker called. I rushed to his office with my tattoo gear.
'Ok, where?' I asked, taking out reds and black. Joker held out his palm.
'What? You saying you have me in your hands?' I asked, annoyed.
'Your right, bad idea. My back,' he said, pulling off his top. I sat him down and started tattooing.
'Put your name on it, oh and Baby Girl,' Joker said, tapping his foot to control the pain of the tattoo gun. I signed it and wrote Baby Girl on the other side of the rose. I did some heart shaped leafs. I took a pic of it on my phone and wrapped it up.
'Ok, it'll be ready tommorw morning and you gotta sleep on your stomach,' I sighed, wiping my forehead. I showed him the pic.
'Wow! That's awesome, thanks Baby Girl,' Joker grinned then pushed me out again. I sighed at walked to my room. Crow was curled up on one of my jackets.
'Ah, I see you found my room,' I laughed then took out my tattoo gun. I was in the mood for more tattoos. I did a stitched, bleeding heart on my arm and some stitches going around my waist. I wrapped myself up and lay down on my bed, Crow curled up beside me and we slept in sync.
{---Next Morning---}
I was tucked in bed, my baggy PJs on. I was still in my room, Joker not in the bed beside me. We had our room, he had his room and I had mine. I stretched my arms as the door swung open.
'Ah, my sleeping beauty has awoken. Got you breakfast,' he said, the happiest I've ever seen him. He was carrying a plate of waffles with a glass of OJ. He placed it on my lap and kissed me quickly.
'Happy Birthday Baby Girl,' he purred in my ear. I smiled, amazed at his efforts. I ate my breakfast quickly. I just noticed I didn't have anything to eat yesterday. I finished my waffles and rushed in for a shower. I unwrapped my tattoos. The stitches looked amazing and so did the heart. I had a quick shower and slipped on my best leather jacket. It was more a biker jacket but I loved how tight it was. I slipped on some studded belts and my ripped wine jeans. I put on my heel boots. I did my normal dark eyeliner but did black lipstick. I stepped out of my room to see Joker sitting on my bed.
'Want me to take off the bandage,' I asked. Joker pulled up his jacket to show me his new tattoo. I kissed the roses center quickly.
'Looks amaz. So, what we gotta do today?' I asked, picking up petal.
'Well Daddy has to give his little girl a good birthday, doesn't he?' Joker laughed, pulling me down stairs. He sat me down in his car and he sped off
'So, where we going?' I asked, watching as he dodged cars. Joker smiled.
'Beach walk, then crew party, then movie at home,' Joker smiled, as excited as me.
'Babe! Your so good!' I said, kissing his cheek. Thankfully no lipstick stuck on him. He frowned slightly.
'Sorry, I couldn't get a dinner reservation and I know you wanted a date,' he said, skidding on the road.
'Don't be daft! Today sounds perfect!' I said, hugging him quickly. The car phone started ringing. Joker growled but answered.
'Hello Joker. I've gotten Batman away from Gotham so your free,' Superman said into the speaker. My eye widened
'Thanks Super. Bye,' Joker said then hung up. I squealed.
'You contacted Superman to get Batman off us!' I said, slightly scared of how perfect Joker had made this.
'Well someone's getting laid tonight,' I laughed. Joker put on an even bigger smile.
'Here we are, the beach,'